Chapter 4 Bite

Upon getting home I had started writing my rough draft for my assignment. Unfortunately, I didn't make it far due to the pain in my dominant hand. I ended up spending the rest of the night icing my wrist and watching anime.

    When I woke up the next morning the first thing I did was examine my wrist.

    "Damn," I said to myself. My dominant hand's wrist was a mixture of purple, reds and yellows. I was seriously starting to wonder if it was broken or sprained. In an attempt to hide it I tried to look for my old makeup but my foundation had dried up and my concealer appeared to be empty. I ended up having to go with plan B and put on a large oversized hoodie I had. Next, I put on some black jeans. Last but not least I grabbed Laitos fedora and placed that on.

    I woke up early once again so I grabbed a piece of toast and ate that quick and then I was on my way to school.  Once I arrived I dropped my stuff off and headed to my hiding spot from yesterday.

    While waiting I decided to add to my observations in my notes app.

    Observation 2: vampires have increased strength.

    Notes: when angered it is hard for them to control their strength.

After writing that I peeked at my wrist and added.

Notes continued: seriously don't anger a vamp.

I frowned, I didn't really have much info and all I did have was only about them being little balls of anger.

Hmmm maybe I should ask them about their age next.

    Soon the busses started arriving and so did the students. I watched from my hiding spot until I saw the Sakamaki's limo pull up. I waited till they all got out and then dashed out from my spot to grab one.

    This time though instead of going after Subaru I latched on the purpelets arm,

    "Neh neh Kanato, we didn't get to talk much yesterday why don't I walk with you to your class?" I said while giving a bright smile.

Kanato froze for a second and then stared down at his arm. Slowly I could see the fume coming out of his ears. I think he was about to yell and me and possibly kill me but the pervert stopped him before he could.

"Now now, if you don't want to walk to class with her I'll take Bitch~chan off your hands." He looked at me and smirked. "After all I do need to get my fedora back from her and punish her for taking it."

Letting go of Kanato's arm I stared blankly at Laito. "No, I wear it better so it's mine now."

Laito held his chin and looked me up and down slowly before speaking. "I hate to break it to you Bitch~chan but a fedora doesn't match with a mess."

"Hey!" I yelled. "What did you expect me to actually have stylish clothes? I asked with my hands on my hips.

Reiji was starting to get annoyed with us and cleared his throat to catch our attention. "If we don't hurry we'll all be late for class and I don't care to be responsible for your tardiness."

Everyone huffed, rolled their eyes, and headed to their classes. Subaru was quick to get away from me and Kanato just glared at me. Laito on the other hand stayed behind to walk with me.

We were walking in the hall and arguing over my style choice. We were almost to my English class when Laito went silent and grabbed my arm and dragged me by force under a nearby stairwell.

"Let go! What are you doing you, pervert!" I yelled but everyone had rushed to class and the hallway was empty. Laito pinned me against the wall and licked my neck. Soon I felt a piercing pain. I wanted to and was gonna scream but Laito covered my mouth with his hand. I felt my life being drained away and all I could do was stand there.

He moved away from my neck and started to talk. "Your blood is not bad Bitch~chan, tell you what. As thanks for your deliciously sweet blood, I'll go with you to the mall this Saturday and help you pick out some new clothes."

After that, he went back to my neck and licked the blood that had dripped down. Before he could sink his fangs in again I stopped him. I kneed him in the spot of all men's weakness and he collapsed. 

I quickly ran from my spot and down the hallway but remembered something.

I ran back quickly to see the poor guy on the ground in pain and crouched down. I wasnt sure what to do so I rubbed his back. He looked at me confused but I didn't stop. Instead, I told him what I forgot. "I'll see you Saturday but i'm keeping you hat."

Right then the late bell rang. Quickly getting up I rushed to my class. I busted in and hurried to my seat.

The teacher didn't say anything and just carried on with today's agenda. Subaru looked at me and glared.

"Your neck idiot!" He whispers yelled while pointing at his own.

I frantically grabbed my neck to feel a wetness and two very sore puncture wounds. Remembering my life was being sucked away a few moments ago I rushed to cover and hide the wound with my hair. Subaru rolled his eyes and looked away from me.

The class carried on like normal and soon it was time to change to our next. The bell rang and I bolted up to get out but it backfired. Instead, my vision went black and blurry and the next thing I knew I was out like a light.

    I felt myself slowly waking up and the first thing I saw was a bright light. I squinted my eyes and looked around.

    "Looks like your finally awake idiot." I heard someone say.

    I turned to look for the source and found Subaru sitting on a chair next to me. I slowly sat up and realized I was in the nurse's office.

    "Here." The tsun said while shoving a cranberry juice box into my hands. I looked down for a second and stared at it. "Oh," I said, realizing what had happened. "I passed out from blood loss."

"Great you aren't actually dumb." Said Subaru in an annoyed voice.

"What period is it?" I asked while poking the straw in the box.

"It's our lunch right now," he said in reply.

I stopped drinking the juice and a big smile started to make its way on my face. "You care!" I yelled.

He blushed and quickly denied it. "I do not!"

"Then why are you here during lunch and why give me this drink?" I asked with a grin.

"Ugh shut it I knew it was a mistake coming here." He said while getting up to leave.

I quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him. "No, stay you can't leave a sick person all alone"

His gaze shifted from me and down to my hand that was holding his wrist. He looked upset but turned away.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

Now I was confused, why was the Tsun apologizing to me? I looked down to see Subaru had been looking at my bruised wrist.

He shook off my hand and sat back down. I quickly pulled my sleeve down to cover it.

"I carried you to the nurse I saw when I laid you down on the bed. Your sleeve had rolled up a bit." He explained.

I smiled again. "It's fine you didn't mean to but instead since you feel guilty how about you come with me and Laito to the mall?"

"What?!" He angrily yelled.

"Please! He's helping me pick some new clothes but I don't feel like being raped so can you please come." I pleaded.

"No way." He said while standing up. Right then the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Before he was gone I yelled out. "I know you'll come!"

I could hear him "tsk" before leaving.

"He's totally gonna come." I said to myself while smiling.

Notes: Vampire bites hurt like hell
————————
An: please like and comment it really keeps me motivated to know you readers are enjoying the fic!