Chapter 21 BTW guess who's joining us?

Time continued to pass and I adjusted to my routine with Yui and the Sakamaki's. Soon enough spring break was upon us and oh-so-generous and creepy papa Sakamaki sent us tickets for a vacation at a resort in Hawaii. Just why he did that I'm not sure I understand. To be honest, though, I could care less. Hawaii meant the beach and the beach meant the sun. Ever since I entered this dimension I swear I've been turning paler and paler which each day of high school.

Bridging us back to the present and I'm on a plane with the Sakamaki's and Yui waiting for the idiotic basketball-loving redhead to move further down the aisle. Now you may be wondering as I am, why isn't this little shit moving? I did not just spend centuries in TSA and then another decade waiting for a flight only for it to get delayed for this fucking redhead to stall in the aisle when the comfort of my seat and free plane cookies are so close.

"Ayato you better have a good reason for not moving because my window seat is literally right there," I say while pointing at the seat practically calling my name.

"I'll move when this halfling gets out of my fucking seat," Ayato says with anger dripping out of his voice.

I peek my head over to see what he's talking about and low and behold Kou Mukami is sitting in a window seat smirking right back at Ayato.

"You have got to be kidding me," I say deadpan.

"Aww didn't you miss me Neko~chan?" Kou says while winking.

I turn around to spot Reji and yell "Ay yo glasses! Papa forgot to mention the Mukami's were joining I think!"

However, it appears my warning was too late as I spot him sitting down right next to Ruki obviously displeased.

I sigh and snag Ayato's boarding ticket to give it a look over.

"Oi, what are you doing?" He says.

Rolling my eyes I say, "Your the seat next to him so sit your ass down."

Ayato argues back. "There is no way Ore-sama is sitting next to this loser."

Kao laughs, "Well if you hate it so much why don't you and Neko~chan switch seats? I'm sure she'd love to sit next to me."

I can practically see the tick mark on Ayatos face. "You know what?" I say.

"Fine, fine I will sit next to your split-personality ass if it means I finally get a seat," I say while taking the seat next to Kao.

Before Ayato can protest I shut him up and give him directions. "My seats next to Yui go make sure she's okay and hurry it up because it looks like your perverted fedora-wearing brother is already trying to snag my old seat."

Hearing this Ayato turns his attention to Laito who's attempting to sexually harass poor Yui is public. Meanwhile, I do my best to settle in and get ready for the 6-hour flight.

"How have the Sakamaki's been treating you Neko~chan?" Kao asks.

"Fine." I state trying my best to give off "leave me alone" vibes.

Kao ignores all singles I send him and continues to talk to me. "I brought my tablet and was gonna watch this American romance movie my manager told me to study for a drama I'm gonna be a lead in. Wanna watch with me?"

Kao says while offering an earbud. I look at it and then at him and sigh. "Fine, what's the movie?"

"The Kissing Booth" He replies.

I groan internally. It's going to be a long 6-hour flight.

------------------------------------------------------

AN: Guess whos back! I'm not sure how many of yall still follow this fic but if any of yall are still around and have been waiting here's the long-awaited new chapter. It's short I know but I think in order to continue this fic I will only be able to put out small short chapters for the time being.