4

Lunch time

As you entered the enormous cafeteria, you saw Midoriya wave to you from his table. You smile back at him before making your way there, but once again you bumped into somebody.

"DAMMIT! Do you just never look at where you're going?" Bakugou yelled in your face.

"Or you just happen to always be in my way," you glared at him.

"It really is a shame you can't participate in the sports festival," he smirked. "Would've loved to see the poor look on your face when you lose to me."

"It would've been the other way around," you scoffed, shoving past his shoulders.

"If you're so confident in yourself, FIGHT ME. I'LL KILL YOU IN SECONDS!"

"BAKUGOU STOP YELLING AT THE NEW STUDENT," Kirishima ran up to you guys. "I'm sorry about that, he's been giving you a hard time since this mournin-."

"HUH?? DON'T SPEAK FOR ME. I CAN TALK FOR MYSELF, SHITTY HAIR," Bakugou yelled once again.

"That's alright," you turned to Kirishima. "I'm sure I'll get use to his childish behavior."

"WHAT? LET'S GO OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW AND FIGHT." He stomped towards you, but Kirishima held him back. "LET ME GO! I'LL KILL HER."

You took this opportunity to fast walk away from him and head towards Midoriya's table.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU BETTER RUN!"

"STOP YELLING!" Kirishima repeated himself.

"What was that about?" Uraraka asked as you sat yourself down next to her.

"Something about wanting to fight me and killing me," you laughed. "So he's just always been like this?"

"Yeah," Midoriya answered. "I think it's just cause he has the skills to back it up. Kacchan may be loud and noisy, but he's a great fighter. There's nothing he wants more than to be a hero."

"Well that's why we all came to this school right?" Iida reminded him. "We all came here to become pro heroes one day. And there's no place better than UA High!"

As lunch went by you couldn't help but notice a pair of eyes on you. The boy with red and white hair. His expression remained emotionless, so you can't tell what he's thinking. But as soon as you made eye contact he glared a bit before turning away.

"Hey, who's that boy over there?" You asked your new friends.

"Oh him? That's Shoto Todoroki, another strong student from our class," Uraraka informed you. "His quirk is crazy powerful, you should see him in action."

"Hey speaking of quirks," Midoriya began, "what's yours Y/n?"

"I can pretty much control rocks or anything with minerals in them," you explained. "Like the ground we walk on. I work best in the mountains— there's a lot of open space there for my quirk to activate. ...Midoriya... are you writing all of this in your notebook?"

"Huh? Oh sorry I hope you don't mind," he laughed nervously. "I always take notes on everyone to learn more about their quirks and how they function. I just think it's useful to have this information."

You chuckled at how dorky he was. "That's totally fine."

"That's an amazing quirk," Iida complimented you. "Can you control it pretty well?"

"I'd like to say so because of all the training I did with my father. He always pushed me and because of it I think I have a pretty good grasp around it."