25

a/n: ahh i can't wait to get to the training camp part I have something excited planned. thank you to those who keep reading this story ily. Vote if you can! :)

-

It was almost midnight, which meant Bakugou had to leave soon. He wanted to spend the night, to fall asleep next to the warmth of your body, but sadly, his fear of Aizawa walking in on them overpowered his desires.

Both of you were still in bed, and you hadn't moved from the position you were in when you fell asleep on his chest. The boy gently lifted your arm that was wrapped around his stomach and slid out of your embrace.

As he got dressed, he heard you shuffle around in your bed. "Are you leaving already?" You mumbled tiredly.

"It's almost midnight," he says. "Personally I don't feel like having my teacher see me in bed with his daughter."

"I'm not his daughter," you laugh lightly, sitting up while pulling the blanket up to your chest.

"I'm sure he sees you as one." The blonde buckled his belt and fixed his shirt and hair. "Tch, you messed up my hair."

"You messed up my insides," you yawned.

"Oh my god..." He muttered to himself and then smiled. "You were the only who enjoyed it. If I remember correctly you kept moaning my name over and over again."

"Shut up, Katsuki!" You throw your pillow at him but with his reflexes, he caught it right away and threw right back at you.

"Don't be embarrassed." He walked up to and gave you a kiss on the lips and then your neck before whispering, "I liked it." Bakugou's teeth lightly nibbled on your earlobe.

You rubbed your ear against your shoulder from the ticklish feeling. "Do you want me to walk you out?"

"No it's fine," he said as he stood up straight. "Go back to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." Once you said goodnight, he walked out and closed your bedroom door and went to the kitchen to grab anything he brought over.

He stopped in his tracks before leaving the house once he saw a couple picture frames on the shelf in the living room.

There was one of Aizawa and a woman in their teenage years smiling while wrapping their arms around each other. She looked a lot like you.

Is that her mom?

The second photo was a photo of you when you were a kid. It looked like you'd just discovered your quirk as amazement was written all over your face, seeing little tiny pebbles float in the air.

Fucking hell, she's adorable.

The last one looks more recent. It was a selfie of you and Aizawa with him trying to copy your peace sign but his face lacked the enthusiasm.

"Oh," a deep voice spoke to the side of Bakugou. "I didn't know you would here. In my house." Aizawa stood there staring at the boy who was frozen.

Come on, give him a good excuse.

"I came over to drop off some food for Y/n," Bakugou answered. Which was the truth, he wasn't lying to him... just not telling him the full story either. "And then we studied a bit for finals." Okay, that one was a lie.