18

Bakugou stared his phone, waiting for the screen to light up from your text message. It's getting late, where is this idiot?

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?" Hana popped up besides him. 

"I was just checking the time," he lied. 

"Every 2 minutes?" She raised her eyebrows. They'd both just gotten back from patrolling and were now waiting in the main room for Best Jeanist to dismiss them. 

"AM I NOT ALLOWED TO CHECK THE TIME?" He shouted. "I just wanna go back to my room dammit."

"Why? You have something to do? Like texting your girlfriend?" She smirked. 

"FOR THE LAST TIME SHE'S NOT BY GIRLFRIEND! SHUT UP BEFORE I THROW YOU INTO THAT WALL!"

"Bakugou, stop threatening your friends," Best Jeanist ordered. 

"She's not my friend! Can I go now?" The blonde asked. "I need to get out of these jeans."

"Not yet, there's an attack that's being shown on the news right now," the hero pointed the remote towards the big screen against the wall. "We should see what's going on in case it's near us. Maybe we can help." 

"I'LL TAKE DOWN ANY VILLAIN, BRING IT!" Bakugou grinned evilly. 

"False alarm, it's all the way in Hosu City," Best Jeanist informed them. "I'm sure the heroes there have it handled."

"Wait Hosu City?" Bakugou snapped his head to the television screen. That's where Y/n and Todoroki are.

"What is going on over there?" Hana commented. "The entire city's on fire."

"We're not sure what these creatures are," the news reporter spoke as he was up in a helicopter. "But it's giving our heroes a pretty tough time. They don't even look human!"

Bakugou widen his eyes as the zoomed in on what was attacking the area. "Those creatures look like a villain that attack the USJ. Even All Might couldn't take care of it right away."

"Well then if those monsters are anything like that then Hosu's in trouble," Jeanist mumbled. 

"Look! There's the number 2 hero, Endeavor!" The reporter shouted. The camera shifted to where the hero was fighting the Nomu as his flames shot everywhere.

"Where the hell is she?..." Bakugou looked at the crowd of people hoping to spot you. If Endeavor's there then she should be nearby right?

Best Jeanist and Hana both noticed his worried expression as his eyes were practically glued to the screen. The boy quickly pulled out his phone and clicked on your contact number to call you. 

"Bakugou, are you okay?" Hana put her hand on shoulder and that's when she knew something was wrong. He wouldn't even slap her hand away and it seems like he didn't even notice it was there in the first place.

Pick up the phone you shitty girl. 

-

As you were immobilized, your eyes traveled down to your pocket where you felt your phone buzzing. Stain's footsteps caught your attention again and he had already retrieved his sword. Without saying anything, he kicked your foot and made you felt face flat onto the floor. The impact of the fall stung your wound, causing you to grunt.

"Which arm was it that had a problem?" The Hero Killer smirked. "Eh, doesn't matter." Just as he was about to impale one of your arms, Todoroki's ice interrupted him. 

"You bastard!" Shoto shouted as he shot his fire at him. "Good luck dodging this one, villain." 

Pillars of ice erupted from the floor, but Stain maneuvered through all of them as he charging at Todoroki.