29

(a/n): Sometimes I feel like I make the chapters too long and I know some people out there have very short attention spans. Let me know if you want me to shorten them!

-

"Wake up!" Uraraka pounced onto your body.

"Go away," you mumbled, turning onto your stomach to bury your face into the pillow. "It's too early."

"Either you get a nice wake up from me or Aizawa," she giggles. "Your pick!"

"I'm not scared of him," you lied. Although you've known the man for years, he still terrified you. You've never met anyone as intimidating as him.

Uraraka pulled your leg to get you off the mattress. "Y/n, come onnnnn. Get up!"

"I'm up." Still laying on the floor.

"Get up!" She repeated.

"I'm up."

"Get up!"

"I'M UP!" You shouted.

Uraraka jumped back at the sudden noise and tripped over a pillow.

"Payback," you grinned.

She glared playfully before throwing the pillow at your face.

-

"Good morning," Aizawa greeted you all. Currently, you and your class were out on a spacious landscape with nothing but rocks and small mountains. Your type of scenery. "Today, we will be focusing on strengthening your quirks. It won't be easy. You're going to work yourself to death until you can't move a single muscle."

"How pleasant," you mumbled.

"I will be informing you individually on what task you'll be doing in order to do so," the teacher continues. "Hope you all had a good night's rest, because you needed it."

Minutes later you found yourself throwing and making as many boulders as fast as possible. You even made your own mountains for you to destroy and then rebuild and worked on those rock bullets Midoriya came up with.

I wonder how big of a mountain I can make.

The sounds of your classmates suffering in the background made you feel slightly better knowing you weren't alone.

"Y/n, work on controlling the rocks with your feet," Aizawa ordered.

"But that's hard," you whined.

"Not my problem."

"Yes sir..." You sighed out.

Soon, class 1-B made their appearance and joined in on the training. There was a loud, obnoxious guy laughing and tormenting your classmates that made your head turn.

"Please, our class can do we wayyyy better than all these fools out here!"

"Monoma! Leave them alone and focus on your own task!" A girl with long, orange hair in a pony tail yelled.

Oh, the guy that picked a fight with Katsuki at the sports festival.

"DAMMIT!" Bakugou shouted as he constantly made explosions in the air.

He's so cute. Look at him go.

"Less staring, more boulders," Aizawa snapped you out of your trance. You huffed in annoyance before returning back to your task. "Tomorrow, you're fighting some of your classmates blindfolded."

"Wait what? I'm not ready for that yet," you tell him. Your father had sparred with you blindfolded multiple times. And he always won. He had perfected feeling everyone's movements with just his feet on the floor.