26

"Katsuki, calm down." You were currently trying to keep your boyfriend from pulling out his hair. "Leave your hair alone, it didn't do anything to you."

"WHY DOES DEKU HAVE TO BE ON OUR TEAM?" Bakugou shouted. "Just because it's All Might, doesn't mean we need three people to take him down. Does Mr. Aizawa think I can't handle it on my own?"

"We," you correct him. "And there's no point in complaining about it now, he said it's finalized. We all want to pass so can you please not act like a child today."

Bakugou growled at you angrily and walked away.

"Katsuki, where are you going now?" You sigh in frustration.

"I need time to calm down and I don't want to take it out on you. I'll see you later," he said, not turning back once to face you.

You made a 'tsk' noise, but applauded him at the same time for being mature enough to walk away. He didn't even say anything to you when you called him a child.

Let's hope he can keep this up when we're in the arena with Midoriya.

Everyone else was watching through the screen at the first team, Kirishima and Sato, going up against Cementoss.

"This is gonna be a hard one," you mumble. "Considering Cementoss doesn't really have a limit like hardening or sugar rush."

Todoroki hummed in response. "Agreed. It doesn't look like they're doing too good either."

"I hope they find a way," you say.

"How's Bakugou? He didn't seem too happy earlier," he mentions.

"I don't know... he was doing so well these past two weeks." You frowned, not wanting him to spiral out of control like he always did when you first met him.

"If he keeps that up, the three of you are gonna have a hard time passing the practical exam," said Shoto. "I hope he doesn't drag you and Midoriya down with him."

"As much as I care about him, I won't forgive him if his temper costs me this," you said firmly. It surprised Todoroki a little, he thought you'd be more worry about comforting him, but he forgot you have your own goals too.

He puts a hand on your shoulder. "Y/n, when you're out there, focus on yourself okay? I mean I know this requires teamwork— I'm not saying to abandon them or anything but if he starts acting up, do what you have to do to pass."

"I still wanna do what I can to help both Katsuki and Midoriya pass too. All three of us are making it out that gate." You were determined to make that happen and you weren't going to leave anyone behind.

"Easier said than done," Todoroki replies. "It's All Might remember?"

That brought you back to reality. You were going up against the number one hero. "Why did Aizawa do this to me?" You whined.

"I genuinely thought he would've made you go up against him," he said. "Like a little father verses daughter thing."

"It's father versus daughter everyday in our backyard," you chuckled. "Still, would've been interesting to fight with our quirks though. Who knows, maybe one day we might have to."

"In the meantime, I'll beat him for you." Todoroki tried putting his fist into the air confidently. "Plus. Ultra."

"Ohh Shoto..." You laugh, awkwardly. "Please don't do that again."

"I have no idea how the rest of you guys look good while doing it," he frowned. "I'll work on it."

"I'm kidding, that was really good. I can really feel your enthusiasm this time," you applaud him.