17

The next day

Bakugou got dressed in his costume once again and made his way to the main room where Best Jeanist and all the other heroes were.

"Good afternoon, Bakugou," Jeanist greeted him.

"If you touch my hair again... I'll kill you," the boy threatened. "And I mean it this time."

The hero sighed in disappointment. "How is it that I'm not making any progress with you?"

"BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS TRY CHANGE MY APPEARANCE INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY TEACHING ME SOMETHING USEFUL!" Bakugou yelled.

"Hm, no I don't think that's it," Beat Jeanist shook his head and squinted at the ceiling, trying to think.

Bakugou gritted his teeth and mentally slammed his face into his palms multiple times. "Can we do some actual hero work today?"

"Fine," the hero gave in, making the student raise his spirits. "Only if you agree to wear these jeans." He pulled out a pair and presented it to him. "Ta-daaa!"

"How the hell am I suppose to fight in those ugly ass pants?!" Bakugou shouted at him, planning to light them on fire.

"A true hero, can fight in anything," Jeanist answered as he posed dramatically. "Are you saying you don't have what it takes?"

"...Give me the damn pants." He yanked it out of his hands and walked to a changing room.

"Oh good afternoon, Bakugou," Hana smiled cheerfully as he passed her.

"Go to hell," he mumbled.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked the hero.

"I agreed to take him out to do hero work, but only if he wore those jeans," he informed her. "Of course I don't expect him to do anything major-- we'll just patrol the city."

"Oooh, can I come with you guys!" Hana beamed. Best Jeanist approved, causing her to jump in the air.

Minutes later, the grumpy, blonde boy walked out with an angry expression. "These pants don't even match my costume... it's so ugly I can't even look at it."

"I think you look great," Hana winked.

"SHUT IT! NO ONE ASKED YOU," Bakugou screamed.

"I agree, you look much better than before!" The hero gave him a thumbs up. "Well you two wait here while I make some arrangements before we head out."

"She's going with us?!" Bakugou pointed to the girl. "WHY?"

"Cause I'm also an intern?" She raised his voice at him.

"It'll be fun," Best Jeanist tells him before walking away.

Bakugou groaned and turned to her. "Just stay out my way you little shit."

Before Hana could answer, his phone chimed indicating someone has texted him. Seeing a text from you immediately calmed him down a little.

You
Sorry I didn't answer last night.
Shoto said you called.

And then he went back to frowning after remembering you fell asleep next to Todoroki .

Bakugou
It's not appropriate for you guys to
share the same room and same bed
you know..
You could get into a lot of trouble
for that.

You
It's not like I planned to. I was just
so tired from walking around all day.
Besides, Shoto doesn't mind.

Bakugou
That bastard doesn't mind anything,
still doesn't mean you should do it
you idiot. Do you want him to get in
trouble?