35

It was uncomfortable— the state You were currently in. As You slowly open your eyes, You had a need to stretch your body but noticed that You could barely move.

Restrained. Once again. It was starting to get on your nerves. Nothing in this room was made out of minerals, specifically to keep You in check.

Trying to wiggle free, You felt a presence of someone else staring at You. When You slowly looked up, a pair of red eyes met yours.

Bakugou looked exhausted. The eye bags on his face were extremely evident and he could barely stay awake. But he refused to go home without talking to You first.

The sun was going to rise soon, it had been one hell of a night and to think that much can happen in a span of 24 hours.

"You gonna stay silent all day or what," he spoke sternly.

"How'd you find us," You asked.

"Aizawa put a tracker on you," Bakugou answered. "Guess you weren't as careful as you thought."

You couldn't help but glare at him. It was obvious he was to provoke You, trying to get some sort of reaction. "Where's Shigaraki? I'm not suppose to be too far from him."

"Why the hell would you care about that bastard?" He growled. The rule was that he was prohibited from touching You or getting too close. But Aizawa was able to convince them to let Bakugou in because the boy refused to talk to You behind a glass barrier.

"Tell me where he is!" You shout.

"Screw you!" He took a couple steps back to calm himself down. He couldn't tell what he wanted to go more: strangle or hug You. "What'd they do to you?" He whispered.

You could tell he was starting to turn distressed, the way he was clenching his fist and clawing at his head occasionally.

"I don't know what you mean," You reply. "They haven't treated me poorly. You guys are the ones who's keeping me locked up. And you call yourselves heroes."

"They kidnapped you against your will and you're saying they haven't 'treated you poorly'?" Bakugou began chuckling out of frustration. He knew from the start that talking to You wouldn't go anywhere. "Didn't your so-called 'friend' Dabi abandon you? He doesn't care you." He walked closer, remaining just a couple feet away from You. "But I do."

Gulping subtly, You looked away. He was starting to make You nervous and that was a bad sign. "Then let me go."

"When did you become so damn weak?" He raised his voice. "How the hell did you get yourself to be stuck in this position? Just come back already! Come back so I can take you on that stupid date you wanted!"

In the heat of the moment, Bakugou forgot all about the rules and stepped even closer, now inches away.

"Bakugou, please take a step back," a voice ordered from the security cameras.

"I'm sick of seeing you like this," he continued, ignoring them. "It really should've been me who was taken, but instead you wanted to be the one to play hero." Deciding the to pull the trick he did last time to get your attention, he knelt down and looked You straight in the eye. "I love you. As much as I hate feeling this way I can't help it."

Both sides of your brain were bickering back and forth with each other. Confusion consumed You and it was starting to make your head hurt. You shook your head a little bit, trying to calm the voices down but it only intensified.