Help(Zalex)

A/N:This was requested by lillymoonledeppreso. Thanks for requesting.

Content warning: Minor curse words

Zach's POV

It was a beautiful morning, and I went downstairs. I saw pancakes on the table.

"Oh! Morning, Zach!" Alex said.

"Morning, Alex. Did you make breakfast?" I asked.

"Yup! I hope you enjoy it!" Alex said. I smiled and kissed her forehead, causing her to giggle.

"I know I'll enjoy it, you make great pancakes, Kitten." I said. I sat down and started to eat the pancakes Alex made. They were so good!

"Do you like them?" Alex asked.

"I love them!" I said and Alex smiled.

*Timeskip*

I was in my room, when I heard a loud noise, it was an ambulance. I was confused about why an ambulance was outside until I walked outside. I gasped and saw the paramedics were getting Alex onto a stretcher.

"What happened?" I asked the paramedics.

"We don't know yet." One of the paramedics said.

"I need to go with." I said.

"Why" The paramedic asked.

"She's my girlfriend, I can't just stay here without freaking out." I said. The paramedics agreed to let me ride in the back of the ambulance with Alex. I took my thumb and lightly caressed her cheek. "I love you, Alex. Please be okay." I said. I had tears in my eyes, not knowing if she was going to be okay. When we got to the hospital, I followed the paramedics to a hospital room and then I sat down in a chair next to Alex's hospital bed. I didn't want any of this to happen, but it's happening. "Damnit, Alex, what did you do?" I whispered.

*Another timeskip, and Alex's POV*

I woke up in the hospital, I looked to my side to see Zach, asleep. I smiled softly and giggled quietly.

"Don't worry, Zach, I'm okay." I whispered.

A/N:I wanted to end this on a happy note, considering the time I'm finishing this is my birthday(January 18). Thanks for reading! I love you all, bye! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡