Master (Charlight)

This was requested by: charlight_kurt, thanks for requesting! ♡

Light's POV

I wanted to confess my feelings to Charli, but I didn't know how she'd react. I walked to Charli's room and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Charli asked.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure!" Charli exclaimed. I opened Charli's room door and walked in. "Hey, Light!" Charli exclaimed as she ran to hug me.

"Hey, Charli. Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"What is it?" Charli asked. I saw she had a lustful look in her eyes.

"I-I actually uh..." I stuttered. Charli looked me in the eye and I could tell she knew what I was trying to say. Charli kissed me passionately, and I hesitantly kissed back.

⚠️Smut starts here, so if you're uncomfortable with it, don't read ahead⚠️

Charli took my scarf off as we were kissing. Charli pulled away from the kiss and undressed me. Charli then undressed herself and pinned me to her bed.

"C-Charli?" I asked. Charli smirked before slowly starting to sit on my d*ck. "Ah.~" I moaned. Charli then started bouncing on my d*ck, and I moaned.

"You like that, huh?" Charli asked and I nodded slowly. Charli bounced on my d*ck faster, causing me to moan louder. I then started to buck my hips. I was soon moving at the same pace Charli was bouncing on my d*ck. Charli soon came, and I bucked my hips three or four times before cumming.

A/N: I'm too lazy to write the rest.