My birthday special!

A/N:My birthday today! This will have me in it, as it is my birthday!

Alex's POV

Today is Odd's birthday! The Squad and I were planning on having a birthday party for them.

"Alright, so, here's the plan. Drake and Zach, you two get the balloons, Jax and Jade, you two get the cake, Charli and Light, you get the streamers, Sora, you take Odd out until I text you when you can bring her back, and Luca and I will make the banner. Everyone understand?" I asked.

"Yes!" Everyone said.

"Alright, go, go, go!" I said.

Sora's POV

I went to Odd's room to take them out of the house while the rest of the Squad set up.

"Odd, can you come here please?" I asked.

"Sure, hold on one second." Odd said. I didn't know where I would take them, but I will just go with the flow. Odd came out of their room. "Did you want something?"

"Uh, yeah, I wanted to hang out with you today, if that's alright?" I said, but it sounded like a question.

"Yeah, it's fine!" Odd said.

"Great! C'mon, I know a lot of places we can go!" I said before walking to the door, Odd following.

No one's POV

Sora and Odd walked out of the house and everyone got to work. Zach and Drake went to get balloons, Jax and Jade went to get the cake, Charli and Light went to get streamers, and Alex and Luca got to work on making the banner.

"Okay, the banner looks good so far." Alex said.

"It really does." Luca said. Zach and Drake came back with the balloons and Charli and Light came back with the streamers.

"Alright, set those up while Luca and I finish the banner." Alex said. Zach, Drake, Charli and Light all set thd stuff up as Alex and Luca finished up with the banner. "Alright, Luca, let's hang the banner up." Alex said. Luca nodded and Alex and him hung the banner up. Jade and Jax came back with the cake. "Alright, now, Jade, help me make Odd's birthday dinner, Zach, Jax, you two set the presents on the table." Alex said.

"Alright!" Zach, Jax and Jade said. Jade helped Alex make sloppy joes. Zach and Jax put the presents on the table and soon enough, the sloppy joes were finished.

"Alright, we're done, I'll text Sora and let him know he can bring Odd back." Alex said. Zach turned off the lights and soon, Sora and Odd came back. Sora turned on the lights and everyone jumped out.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Odd!" Everyone shouted.

"Oh my goodness! A surprise party for me!?" Odd asked.

"Of course! You're our best friend!" Zach said.

"Come open our presents!" Luca said. Odd smiled and ran to the table and looked at all the presents. Odd opened each present and they loved all presents given to them.

A/N:This is all I'm doing for my birthday special. Love you all, bye.