charluca vs charlight

This was requested by Wandwitch2bruchulk, thanks for requesting!

NOTE: I will only do requests I find fun to write. Enjoy.

Charlight and Charluca was everywhere. People shipped Charlight and Charluca, and wanted to know which was canon and not fanon. The only thing is, neither is canon, YET. Charli had a crush on Light, yes, but she also had a crush on Luca. Light only saw Charli as a friend, so he kept rejecting her, but Luca had a crush on Charli, but never knew how to say anything.

"Charli, we need you to make a decision. We know about your crush on Light, and your crush on Luca. We need you to pick one." Alex said to Charli.

"Whichever agrees to go on a date with me, I will choose." Charli said.

"Okay." Alex said. Later on, the Squad was in recording a video, when...

"Light, will you go on a date with me?" Charli asked.

"No." Light said.

"Fine, Luca, will YOU go on a date with me?" Charli asked. Luca was surprised, his crush, Charli had asked him out. Luca got out of his gaming chair and ran to Charli's room. "Uh, Luca, why are you-" Charli started before getting interrupted by Luca.

"Charli, I would LOVE to go on a date with you!" Luca said and hugged Charli tightly.

"Well, looks like Charluca won." Alex said.

"Wait, I thought Charli only simped for me?" Light said, but it sounded like a question.

"Light, Charli told everyone except you and Luca that she had a crush on you both." Zach said.

"And since you rejected me again, I'm gonna be going out with Luca." Charli said. Luca kissed Charli softly and passionately, and Charli didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"At least they have someone to love now." Alex said, and everyone else agreed.

Word count: 309