Im back

I'm back, b*tches! Now, how about a scary oneshot?

Ship: None
Requested by: None
Plot: Luca has passed away, and scares the heck out of everyone

~~~~~~

It has been ten days since Luca died, and everyone missed him dearly. But suddenly, the power went out in only the Squad house. Everyone freaked out.

"Don't worry! I'll go check the circuit breaker." Alex said.

"We'll go with you." Charli said, scared. Alex nodded and the Squad went to the circuit breaker.

"That's odd, everything shows it has power, but the power is out, for us only." Alex said.

"I think this house is haunted!" Light said.

"Don't be ridiculous, there's no such thing as ghosts." Zach said. A vase then flew right in front of Zach's face. Everyone screamed in fear, even Zach. "Okay! I take it back!" Zach said. Everyone heard a maniacal laughter coming from upstairs. Alex swallowed a big ball of saliva, hesitantly walking upstairs to check it out. Everyone slowly followed behind Alex.

"Look out!" Sora yelled as a dresser came flying towards the Squad. Everyone gasped and ducked, causing the dresser to fall down the stairs. Suddenly, Alex's flashlight battery died, causing the flashlight to go out.

"I just put in new batteries!" Alex said, scared. The maniacal laughter got louder and louder. It didn't sound like any laughter of a human, it sounded more demonic. The Squad heard shuffling and banging coming from each room. Jaxx turned on his flashlight so they could see what was happening. Doors were flying open and slamming, paper was flying in a tornado formation and even computer monitors were crashing into the walls. Everyone screamed in terror. Everything fell and the Squad could hear loud footsteps downstairs.

"No way! I ain't messing with-" Levi started before the flashlight started flickering. Levi's eyes then turned a dark shade of red as his teeth sharpened. "Levi" hissed at the Squad.

"Levi's possessed!" Jade yelled and everyone screamed.

"Sorry, Best friend, but it has to be done!" Alex said before pushing Levi down the stairs. Levi growled and ran up the stairs on all fours. Levi's head turned upside down as he ran towards everyone. The Squad screamed in terror as they ran to the master bedroom. Alex quickly shut and locked the door. "Hopefully he won't get in." Alex said. They then heard an axe breaking the door down.

"Sh*t!" Zach and Jade yelled. Everyone huddled together in the corner, terrified. Levi got in, and he didn't look normal this time, he looked like a huge demonic cat man creature. He was completely black with red eyes and sharp teeth with blood dripping from them instead of saliva. Levi growled at the Squad, slowly creeping towards them.

"I can't die!" Charli yelled. That only made whatever was possessing Levi angrier. The creature growled louder before talking a big bite out of Charli's head. Blood spewed everywhere. Everyone was in tears of shock and fear. Charli's body flopped to the floor, and that was it. Charli was no more. The creature wasn't satisfied yet, so it bit Zach's arms off, bit Jade's legs off and just left them to bleed to death. Blood covered the room and the rest of the Squad, scaring them more. Light passed out because of how scared he was, and the creature saw that as an opportunity. The creature ripped Light's heart out of his chest before eating it. The rest of the Squad hoped this nightmare would be over.

T.B.C.?

Even I got scared writing that! Holy shoot, well, that just goes to show how scary I can be lol. Love you all, sorry if I scared you too much, bye!