Enemies or Lovers?(Sora x Jax)

This was requested by Puppy12ash and kittyxgoldenfreddy. Thanks for requesting! ♡

No one's POV

It was just a normal day, as everyone thought. The Squad was playing Among Us for a video, when Jax and Sora started fighting again.

"Shut up already!" Zach said. Jax and Sora shut their mouths, the only reason why Jax and Sora fight is because they're secretly dating, and they don't want anyone to know. Jax and Sora don't mean anything they say to each other when they fight, and they hide their relationship from everyone well. That is until Sora stopped the fighting in videos, and actually started flirting with Jax. After the video ended, Jax went to Sora's room.

"Sora? Can I talk to you?" Jax asked.

"Sure thing, you know you can talk to me at anytime." Sora said.

"I  know, but why did you start flirting with me in videos? You know I don't mind when you flirt with me, but why in videos? Everyone is gonna get sus and know we're dating." Jax said.

"If anything, they'll think it's a joke, when in reality, you know I mean every word I say." Sora said.

"I know you mean what you say, but what if the fans and our friends find out? I don't want to think about if they find out." Jax said.

"Then don't think about it, paranoia will only grow and eat your mental health up if you let it, so don't let it." Sora said and Jax smiled.

"Thanks, Babe, I love you." Jax said, hugging Sora.

"No problem, Hun, I love you too." Sora said, hugging Jax back.

*Mini timeskip*

Sora and Jax walked to the living room, hand in hand. Zach took notice and quietly followed. Sora and Jax sat on the couch, and then Jax laid on his back, allowing Sora to get on top of him. Sora laid his head on Jax's chest and the two boys looked at the TV.

"What do you wanna watch, Babe?" Jax asked.

"Hmm, I don't know, Hun, you can decide." Sora said.

"Alright, how about we just watch some Looney Tunes?" Jax asked.

"Sounds good to me." Sora said. Jax smiled warmly and put Looney Tunes. Zach was confused by what he just saw, he thought Sora and Jax were enemies, but he just found out that they're actually dating. Zach watched as Jax and Sora cuddled and watched the TV. Sora soon fell asleep while cuddling Jax, and Jax simply kissed Sora's forehead.

"I love you, Babe." Jax whispered and Sora smiled warmly in his sleep.

A/N:Holy muffins, this is the cutest thing I've written so far, and I don't even ship Jax and Sora! I had a lot of fun writing this! I love you all, bye! ♡