Twizzlers (Drake x Charli)

This was requested by Gauristarlight, thanks for requesting!

"Where did my candy go?" Zach asked himself, looking for the bag of candy he bought himself to share with Alex. What Zach didn't know, is that Drake stole the candy bag, just for the Twizzlers. Drake wanted to prank Charli with the Twizzlers, and so he hid the candy bag in his drawer, and put the Twizzlers under his pillow, opened. Drake had invited Charli to sleep in his room, but didn't tell her about his little scheme. When Charli arrived, she put her sleeping bag on the floor.

"So, what should we do first?" Charli asked.

"Well, I stole my brother's candy, wanna make it look like Jade did it?" Drake asked.

"Yeah!" Charli exclaimed and jumped up and down. Drake thought Charli was cute when she did that.

Timeskip cuz Odd iz lazy

Charli has fallen asleep on Drake's gaming chair, and Drake saw this as the perfect opportunity. Charli sleeps with her mouth open, so Drake started placing the Twizzlers into her mouth. Drake even put one behind each of her ears, on top of her head and on each of her shoulders. Drake took a picture and chuckled to himself. Charli woke up and noticed that Twizzlers were in her mouth and on her shoulders, her head and behind her ears. She looked at Drake with an annoyed expression. Drake sent the picture he took to the Squad's group chat.

_______________________________________

Lemon: Wow!

Strawberry: Twizzler simp!

Lime: XD

Grape: Lol

Cherry: Hilarious!

Yup! :Blueberry

Orange: Oh, come on!
_______________________________________

Drake laughed and Charli took the Twizzlers out of her mouth, behind her ears, off of her shoulders and off her head before throwing them at Drake.

"Payback." Charli said. Drake looked Charli in the eye, and slowly started moving in.

"Charli... Can I kiss you?" Drake asked, looking into Charli's beautiful orange eyes. Charli's eyes shined as Drake's desk lamp looked at them. Drake was mesmerized by the beauty of Charli's eyes.

"Yeah..." Charli breathed out, also mesmerized by Drake's ocean blue eyes. Drake held Charli's chin with his hand, and placed the other on her cheek before leaning in to kiss her. The kiss was soft and passionate. For what felt like an eternity, which was only a few seconds, Drake and Charli stayed like that before pulling away. They leaned in for another kiss, but this time, it lasted a solid minute. As Drake and Charli were kissing, Light walked in and stood there. Drake and Charli pulled away from the kiss and looked at Light.

"Uh..." Light said before slowly backing away. Drake shrugged it off and looked back at Charli.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Drake asked.

"Of course." Charli said and hugged Drake.

_______________________________________
Lime: Yo, Drake, get your butt downstairs, dinner time
_______________________________________

"Okay, Mom, I'm coming." Drake said in a sarcastic tone, looking at the text Jade sent. "Come on, Baby, dinner is ready." Drake said before kissing Charli once more. Drake and Charli walked downstairs hand in hand, and everyone noticed.

"Drake, are you and Charli...?" Zach asked.

"Yup, and all because of Twizzlers." Drake said and kissed Charli's cheek, causing the orange haired girl to giggle.

"Twizzlers?" Alex asked.

"Yup." Charli said.

A/N: Woo! This was fun!
553 words!