You're all I have(Charlight)

A/N:This was requested by charlight_kurt, thanks for requesting! ♡

Light's POV

I was trying to sleep when I heard Charli screaming for me to wake up. I immediately woke up and looked around. I saw fire, coming closer and closer to Charli and I. I streaked and Charli jumped out of my window. I followed Charli and I watched as Alex called the fire company. I looked up at my window and saw the flams coming out. I wanted to cry because all my stuff was now gone, my bed, my clothes, my PC, my gummy worms and even my phone and charger. Everything was gone. The only thing I had left, was Charli. I hugged Charli tightly, because I didn't wanna lose her, she's all I had left.

Charli's POV

Light hugged me tightly, I don't know why, but he looked very upset.

"Light, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Everything i had is gone, except you. You're all I have left, and I don't wanna lose you." Light said. I understood immediately what he felt and I hugged him back.

"Don't worry, Light, you'll never lose me, as long as I live, you'll always have me." I said. Light hugged me tighter and sniffled. I rubbed his back gently. "We'll find a way to get your stuff back, I promise." I said. I heard the firetrucks coming closer to where we were. Light didn't let go of me as the firefighters put out the fire. The house was completely destroyed, nothing survived. Jade was screaming because her dead rats were gone, but I didn't care, all I cared about was how Light needed me.

A/N:I literally had no more inspiration, so here's the oneshot. Thanks for requesting! I love you all, bye! ♡