I'll be yours forever (Sorax)

This was requested by 1ov3Iy, thanks for requesting! ♡

No one's POV

Sora and Jax have been dating for a while, and never told The Squad, they wanted to tell them, but never did. The Squad was playing Among Us with the simp mod, and Jax was the imposter.

"Welp, I know what I gotta do." Jax said to himself. Jax followed Sora around before hitting the simp button, causing Sora's Among Us character to follow his. Alex's character walked up and Alex saw something she never thought would happen.

"Jax, you're so hot, I just wanna kiss you." Sora said.

"I'm out!" Alex said and had her character run off. Alex called an emergency meeting.

"What?" Zach asked.

"It's Jax!" Alex said.

"What! No! It's not me!" Jax said.

"Yeah, It isn't Jax, It's me." Sora said.

"Why are you defending Jax? I thought you hated him." Zach said.

"I don't hate him, I love him." Sora said.

"WHAT!?" Zach yell/asked.

"Yeah, I love Jax, I don't hate him." Sora said.

"And I don't hate Sora, I love him as much as he loves me." Jax said.

"I can't tell if you're lying!" Zach said.

"Will this prove it?" Jax asked before going to Sora's room. Jax let himself into Sora's room and kissed him. The whole Squad heard Jax kiss Sora and looked at their monitors, shocked.

"You're telling the truth!?" Jade yell/asked.

"Yes, and I can't stand to fight with my boyfriend in videos anymore, it'll just drift us apart, and I don't want him to leave me." Sora said, afraid that Jax would leave him.

"Sora, listen, I love you, and there's nothing that could make me leave you. I'll be yours forever." Jax said hugging Sora. Sora smiled and hugged back.

"I love you, Jax." Sora said.

"I love you too, Sora, and I always will." Jax said.