⎝first date⎞

it was a little after the show ended. Like and I was planning our date, we decided to have a Minecraft date on the dream SMP that luke would take me on but I would help set up and he would stream it.
——
we were prepping for the date, making a picnic site and a stargazing area, then touring the SMP. "uh.. hey y/n?" luke asked, a nervous tone lingering deep in his voice. "Hm?"
"Is this a real date?" I can hear him mumble and lean back in his chair. "o-of course! unless you don't want it to be?" I ask now extremely nervous
"No I do, I do! I was just making sure," he chuckles softly and continues building.
——
luke's pov
maybe after this, I'll ask her to meet up, or maybe it was too soon? I don't want to scare her...
"I'm gonna start the stream soon," she says smiling and heading back to her house and I see her get on her phone then my phone buzzes, extremely loud.
"my notifications are on?" she grins to herself and I look at it. Sure enough, it was y/n's Twitter post about the stream. I chuckle and look at her blushing, "are mine on for you?" she looks at me and she covers her face before she mumbles "yes." I stare at her, examining her face for a few more seconds before moving on. She always looked so adorable, her cheeks were always tinted pink but she flusters easily, her lips how they gently curl into that smile, the smile I've always wanted to kiss, even before our first 'hello.'
——
she started the stream and started talking to the chat "hello chat how are you?" I smile and punch the air near y/ns character.
(a/n for fluff purposes ensure all of us crave, I'll be describing events as if Minecraft was real.)
I take her hand softly in mine and lead her down the stairs, it was dinner and we walked to the picnic spot and she sat on the blanket that was surrounded by flowers and a small stream that ran clear.
I smile at her and hand her a sandwich and some soup out of the basket and she blushed. "this.. this is so nice Punzo.." she smiles, she smiles the smile. the perfect one, the one that makes my heart pound outside of my chest, the one that takes your heart and carves a home into it.
we finished eating and I noticed the sun getting close to set. I quickly swooped her up in my arm before running off as she squeals in surprise.
——
I took her to the mountain where we were gonna star gaze, I sat her down on the blue thick blanket and sat next to her, she softly inched closer and I smiled pulling her onto my lap and she practically sinks into me. I smile and tuck the hair in her face behind her ears and wrap my arms around her. "best date ever.." I whispered "she smiles and reaches up to play with my hair. "l-let's make the second one better" she flushed red and covers her face.
——
she soon ends her stream. "y/n?" she hums. "wanna meet up?" I ask biting my lip eagerly " YES! i-i mean yes!" I chuckle and we soon end the call, "goodnight, y/n."