⎝ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴘᴜɴᴢ⎞

..y/n pov..

I was chilling at my desk watching sapnap's stream, he rambling about something about not enough. Soon, I hear my discord going crazy so I open the notification to see what's happening, sure enough, Nick was calling.

"Hello? sapnap why are you blowing my discord up?" I asked, confused about all the keyboard smashes "will you play among us with us? we are short one player." he said sighing.
"who's us..?" I didn't want to join a game with certain streamers because hey can be a bit.. problematic.
"dream team, bad, skeppy, bbh, quackity, Karl, and jschlatt. " he says. "alright I'll play" I smile.

Soon, I was added to a discord call and I hear laughing and a sentence being cut off  "just meet her if you like her so m- hi y/n!" I hear bbh say meekly.

"hi bad! hi everyone!" I smile and look at a cyan character named 'punz'  "Whos punz? you didn't mention anyone named punz." I ask confused. "hi y/n" I hear a smooth voice say "oh- hello" I blush at how nice the voice was and I rub the back of my neck.
There was a second of silence, short-lived because quackity and schlatt started screaming into their mics and running around.

In the first round, I was an imposter with Karl and we were following each other when we saw punz alone. "Hey punz," Karl said giggling under his breath "Hellooo," he said as he finished his task and we stood for a while and I pressed the kill button.
"NO!" he shouts as he was instantly moved to ghost chat and Karl and I start ROLLING. safe to say we dominated.

"y/n who's your favorite streamer?" skeppy asked me curiously as we waited for bbh to finish tasks. "Probably sapnap or Karl" I smile and Karl comes just in range to hear. "awe" I giggle "of course! soon punz walks by and dream asks him "aren't you tier 3 to y/n?" "uh...  I will not confirm nor deny.."

later in the game, I find Punzo and  smile as I put my little astronaut next to his "hey punzie, come here often?" I jokingly say. there was a silence then I heard the noise of my character being killed.
I screamed into my mic and I hear him chuckling.
I turn to my facecam and grin "I have an idea chat." I go to punz's stream and give a $20.00 dono "you're a jerk, I hope you get voted out" and in response, he says "thanks for the 20 y/n" and winks at the camera. And now, because of that wink, my chat filled with ship names and about how cute we would be as a couple. I blush slightly then brush it off and finish my tasks.

——————
Fixed and edited!! Thank you so much!