⎝ never gonna let you go ⎞

after a small nap in luke's bed I only felt more drowsy, but it's time to stream and now I'm putting light concealer on while punz starts it up and gets me a chair. "ready? he smiles and pats my head as I sit down next to him and I nod sleepily. he chuckles as doc comes and sits on our feet to comfort us. "Helloo" I hear punz say to the stream "hi chat!" I smile and tilt my head.
user3: SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE THERE!
<message deleted by mod>
user5: PUNZO HI
user1: PUNZ AND Y/N POG

"Okay, guys today y/n and I are gonna play jack box and do truth or dare!" I nod gently and punz explains . "and we're drinking every time we take a pass" he grins and I rub my eyes as I start to speak again "so tweet out y/unz q&a with your questions!" I yawn and set my face on my cheek. "are you that tired?" he looks at me, genuinely concerned, I then become suddenly aware of my insecurities from the comment as I look at the chat and back to luke, I start to shake and doc get up and jumps next to her and put his head on her shoulder in a hug like fashion and the chat goes crazy about doc asking about how he came and if punz likes him.
"of course I love doc, he's the best pup I know." he smiles as his hand slowly comes down and holds mine, it calms me down a little bit and I start to try and regain myself. then doc slowly starts getting off, revealing my face again whilst everyone says farewell

(are you guys dating?)
"no we aren't dating" I smile "not officially yet" luke smiles and winks at me and I go bright red as I clear my throat

(y/n, tell us a favorite story about you growing up)
I think for a moment "Uhm I didn't have a great childhood, but I think my favorite memory was laying on the grass outside in the backyard watching stars and planes, it was so peaceful and everything just felt like it belonged there." I smile to myself then look to punz who was grinning at me with puffy eyes from a terrible sleep schedule. I smile at him and I feel his thumb rub my hand gently with care.

(punz do you like y/n as more than a friend)

punz blushed and poured a shot releasing my hand and downing it quickly. I look at him and punch his arm softly "well you didn't have to make it obvious "
he chuckles and smiles down at me

now I was really... tipsy. punz was fine he was just watching me and laughing at my tipsy state before I declared that i was tired and threw myself on the bed located behind CHAIR.
luke ended the stream and I looked over to him and giggled "hi lukie bear" I smile and reached out to him signaling I want a hug "lukie bear?" he chuckles and stood up walking over to me and smiling down at me. I lunge up into his arms and giggle "you're so handsome it unbelievable" I somehow slur out. I meant it though, he's so pretty and funny, wholesome, and just real, so real he seems unreal. I look into his eyes and he smiles at me "you're gorgeous y/n" I giggle and hug him tighter.

"I'm never gonna let you go,  y/n"