⎝That Smile⎞

punz pov

I got up the next morning, I say up and help my head in my hand. what was that dream? I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I opened the fridge and got out some frozen pancakes (IF YOU NEVER HAD FROZEN PANCAKES BEFORE YOU'RE MISSING OUT) and put them in the microwave. While they defrost I went to my phone and opened Twitter, soon after, seeing the notification "y/n is live!" I (of course) instantly clicked on it.

I started watching the stream (it's noon but morning for luke because his sleep is fucked) "good afternoon chat! how are we today?" I hear her smile through her words as she spoke calmly.

I would like to talk to her more, hear her pure voice, make silly jokes with her, and smile. god her smile... I've had only seen it a few times before, a real smile, not the fake one streamers and poor friends use, a real, genuine smile, and hers was golden.

I quickly ran to my computer and messaged her in discord inviting her to play on hypixel with me later tonight. I saw her lips curl just a tiny bit as she types back "of course luke!" I smiled and couldn't stop for an extent as I watched her stream Minecraft. The serotonin faded as sapnap started teasing y/n about y/n x punz.

I saw her blush and rub her hands together. it was obvious she has major anxiety, I've discussed it with her before, Things like how bad it affects her, and why she streams because of it. She wants to spread awareness and make everyone feel like they aren't alone.
She's like that all the time, so kind, loving, and powerful, Powerful in her own way. She stretched and sapnap started flirting with her this time after I typed 'hello chat' in her chat and he saw.

"so y/n how about a date?"
"With who?" she said 
"with me of course," he says with an obvious smirk on his face.
"that would be pretty cool I guess." she smiled, not the one, but it was still a smile. And that was enough t make me jealous.
I immediately dmed sapnap "you fucker, you know I'm making moves on y/n."

I then heard sapnap "wanna hear what punz has to say about our date? " "punzie? I love punzie!" I know she didn't mean it but for some reason, my heart stopped then started going a thousand miles per hour, I quickly typed "just tell her I want to take her on a date instead. Sapnap repeated what I had just typed and she pondered for a moment "what if I do love or host? then you can both apply and we can see who earns my love. " we all ended up agreeing and moving on with the day.

----
EDITED