⎝christmas⎞

(JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T DO THE CHRISTMAS CHAPTER I PLANNED SO PRETEND TODAY IS CHRISTMAS)

2nd day with punz, it's noon and we woke up to luke's alarm, just went off. he reached over and turned it off before noticing me on top of him starting to wake up. "merry Christmas" he grins and ruffles my hair as I rub my eyes and look up at him "merry Christmas..?" I plop my head back down on his chest. "it's Christmas?" I question as luke chuckles. "mhm, are you always like this in the morning?" I only him in response and crawl off of him. "I have a few things planned today, so get ready okay? I'll make you some coffee." I just nod softly while walking to my suitcase and picking an outfit and heading to the bathroom to get ready. I come out to see luke in the kitchen swinging his keys in his hands with messy hair and looking at his phone. I smile softly to myself and walked over to him fixing his hair so it looks somewhat presentable and he grins back at me before bowing down and commenting "thank you my queen." (i became queen of dream SMP, that's what he's referencing) "my most trusted knight I believe you will be escorting me today?" I giggle out before he turns around and crouches. "I will ensure your safety, please climb on my back so I may carry you to the top of the earth." I only laugh as I climb on and he takes off to the car. "L-luke!" I scream as I laugh as he stops by the passenger's seat and opens the door for me. "thank you my good sir" I smile and he gets in on the other side.
——
we arrived at the first place, it was a restaurant with lots of paintings and drawings, calming music was playing and we walked in we were greeted by a woman and she led us to a table and we sat as the sun beamed through the window onto the table and a waiter came up to us and asked for our drink order and then left to go make them. "this place is really pretty" I smile and look around at more art, the walls were plain white but the art made it colorful so it wasn't uncomfortably white and boring, there was a small bundle of wildflowers in a vase in the center of the table. "it reminds me of you," he says while looking downwards, grinning." I come here when I miss you." I blush softly and smile "is that so?" I question and my answer was a soft hum from his pink lips.
——
after lunch we went to a movie at 5 when the sun was setting, I turned around and watched it set as luke bought tickets." ready?" I turn around to see a smiling luke, he was smiling at me like a puppy and reached up to pat his head, "of course" I giggle out and we go into the theater. (saving a movie theater chapter for later so, time skip!)
——
that night after the movie our last destination was a huge Christmas tree, there were only a few other people there and we watched it, lights twinkling, coco in hands, punz turns to me and let's put a soft sigh. "y/n?" he askes and I turn to him and watch him dig through his coat pocket. "y/n I wanna tell you something- ask you something Uhm.." I blush as I expect what's coming and he looks at me nervously. "y/n I've liked you since.. since before that among us game. and ever since I can't stop thinking about you and I'm just-" he glances at me again as I stare at him with a wide grin and he blushes softly before holding up two necklaces with lego pieces that latch together make a heart and he laughs. "will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and jump up into his arms and he spins me around as I scream yes repeatedly. he sets me back down and pulls my hair to the side and puts the necklace around my neck and I help him with his.

y/n | y/u/n
best. Christmas. ever.

user1 | @ user1dating confirmed??????

user1 | @ user1
dating confirmed??????

dream | @ dream
he did it?

sapnap | @ sapnaptw
simp?

(tw for this next one uh don't read if you're mentally I'll because I am and I wrote this and I cried from my hater I created)

user 8 | @ user8
YOU'RE TRASH PUNZ IS MINE NOT YOURS BITCH! YOU'RE SHIT!! WORTHLESS!!!!!