⎝don't go⎞

five days after Christmas luke and I were in bed watching Netflix. I was sitting in his lap and his arms were wrapped around my stomach and I could feel his breath on the back of my head, kissing it softly from time to time.
"you're very clingy today" I smile as I reach up and ruffle his soft hair. "I don't care, I'm upset" he pouts and puts his head in the crook of my neck, "why are you upset?" I turn around and lay on top of him so I can see him "because you're leaving soon." he frowns and holds me tighter. I stop and think for a minute.
he's right, tomorrow is my last day and then I go back home, he won't be with me...
a tear starts to form in my eye and luke takes action immediately sitting up and cupping my face in his large hands, "don't cry don't cry, look I'm right here.. I didn't mean to make you upset.." he frowns and kisses my forehead softly, I nod and compose myself as much as I could. "y/n I don't want you to go so.." he looks at me and hugs me tight, maybe to not see if I had a bad reaction or to feel closer, I couldn't tell, "move here, with me." he said those words and I smiled, silently as he began to explain himself, "I know we've only been dating for a week but we've been flirting for a year and it always felt like we were dating, you don't have to but please just consider it, and if not that consider moving here into a new apartment or something just-" I cut him short with my response "luke you're rambling" I smile softly at his cuteness and kiss his cheek "I'll move here, but you have to think about everything, like doc, and where am I gonna put my stuff?" he hums and points to the bedroom across from his, "that could be your room, it has a bed and a desk, I can help you move." I smile softly and he smiles back before leaning close connecting our foreheads and then our lips. they were slightly chapped but extremely soft, and as they pressed together I felt waves rush through me and I started to pull away and a smile was drawn on his face as if he was a little kid that just saw his dream come true. I laughed quietly before getting cut off by him pecking my lips over and over again.

----
Hope you guys like this one, I know I did 🙃