⎝going home⎞

the next morning I woke up in luke's arms he shifted slightly as I kissed his nose and softly pushed his arms off me and walk to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and took a hot shower, after washing my hair and body I got out putting on some eyeliner and some airport clothes.

luke soon gets up and I hear him walk behind me soon feeling his arms snake around me. "you are so beautiful baby" he kisses under my ear and smiles against my cheek, still half asleep. I smile and turn around wrapping my arms around his neck as he stands up straight, I stand on my tippy toes and he tilts his head down and our lips touch carefully before he presses them against mine.

I pull away just a tiny bit to process, I was never good at reacting to things that make me happy, I usually just start shaking violently with the overwhelming feeling. "y/n?" he pulls back and crouches down to my level, and rubs my arms softly "y/n you're shaking.." I snap back to reality and I look at him and down at my vibrating body. "y/n if it scares you tell me, I don't wanna force you to kiss or touch me.." my eyes widen and I hug him immediately "it's not that it's-it's hard to explain but I'm just overwhelmed with happiness?" I mumble into his shoulder.

he lifts me while standing and I wrap my legs around his waist and stay as he brushes his teeth, he keeps one hand under me keeping firm support. after he does a few things he lays me on the bed and I whine "more!" he turns around and smiles at me "I gotta change baby"  he goes to his closet and gets an outfit out before taking his shirt off slowly, right in front of me.

I blush madly and stare in awe, he was fucking hot, he definitely had abs but they weren't intense as others fantasize to have but they were definitely there, I keep staring and he turns around and smirks at me saying nothing then he goes to his pants and starts pulling them down, I snapped into reality and throw my pillow at him, "go in the bathroom idiot!" he only grins in response as he walks out.

——
y/n | @ y/u/n
going home!

 punz | @ punztw we are going to have lots of fun 😉  | Karl | @ karljaycobsplease don't tell me this means what I think this means

punz | @ punztw
we are going to have lots of fun 😉
  |
Karl | @ karljaycobs
please don't tell me this means what I think this means.. children turn away