⎝ its really you ⎞

today's the day, December 24th, the day, today's the day I get on my plane and see luke. I made sure everything was okay and I had all my papers and tickets. I got in my car, doc following behind me, and drove to the airport.

when we entered, thank god there weren't as many people as usual. I find my gate and then go to a small shop for a snack and drink. I sit down, my flight doesn't leave for another hour so I decided to tweet a few things.

y/n | @ y/u/n

@ punzop 

——————————————————————————replies 661               retweets 700                likes 3,571 

replies 661               retweets 700                likes 3,571 

punz | @ punzop
six more hours!
|
y/n | @ y/u/n
  can't wait!!

Karl | @ honkkarl
when's it gonna be my turn? 😕
|
y/n | @ y/u/n
SOON.

user 1
meetup?

toxic fan 2
SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM!!!!

————————

I soon board the plane and text luke I got on. I look out the window and eat my snacks as the plane starts to take off. after the first hour, I decide to take a nap. I lag my head back and shut the window before I slowly drift to sleep.
-
" ma'am? ma'am." an old man wakes me up and tells me we've landed. I nod and thank him before standing up and wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I text luke 'arrived :)' then I get into the aisle and get out of the plane and into the airport. I stand there for a bit, looking for the blonde-haired boy then I feel two arms pick me up from behind. instant panic rose in me but doc didn't look worried, I look to see who it is and it's sure enough, it's like. he pulls me close to his chest for a warm hug. he pulls away and places his hand on my face "it's you." he smiles and hugs me again as I giggle softly. the hug was interrupted by doc jumping on luke and licking his face. luke chuckled and pet the dog gently before looking back at me and he grabbed my hand and rubbed it softly "you're here.." he says smiling to himself. I interlock my fingers with his and smile at him. "Alright let go," he says and leads me to his car.
——
"do you wanna go home or do you want to explore?" he asks. "honestly I'm just really tired" I admit with a large exhale. "I get it, let's go to my house and you can sleep, I do have a stream planned soon though"
"that's fine I can help"
———————
a/n hey guys school has started for a bunch of people and not everyone has a bunch of time, this is me asking you to respect and appreciate authors. thank you.