⎝ my hostage ⎞

it was the morning and I got up and looked at my phone. Everything on Twitter was about punz and me, just normal stuff the stans and shippers do, fanart, conspiracies, etc. I laugh and put my phone down.
I hate looking at my phone in the morning because the rest of the day I'm looking at my PC so it's genuinely nice to catch a break.

I get up and stretch before sliding on a dream hoodie (which I got from dream when he and I became closer) and some leggings with a dream bucket hat, gotta rep you know.
I grabbed my keys and mask then got my therapy dog named 'Doc' and headed to a local coffee shop. When I got there I ordered some green tea and a sandwich and took some selfies discretely with doc before I finished eating.
I sat petting doc for a while as more people started pouring in. when it started getting crowded I decided It would be best to go.
----
I went to a park with doc and took a jog. I looked at my phone a few times to check the time because of the stream with dream scheduled at 12. I ran with doc back to my car and hoped in, driving back home.

I look at my script as I drive home. I get out of the car and open my apartment door. I run up into my room and I quickly started my pc as I got a small snack.
--
I opened discord and started streaming as I launched Minecraft. "hey chat!! how are we?" I smiled and I started reading donos until I connected.

"so today we are gonna find dream because he says he has a surprise for us." I run over to where dream character in Minecraft is and join VC 5. "Helloo" I hear dream say, but there was another person.

"y/n!!" I hear the one, the only, punz. A rosiness blooms when I hear his voice, and I start to  jump around them "punzie!!!"

I laugh and dream continued to say "so today we are going to make a nice  house for y/n since hers keeps getting... blown up..." I frown "my poor house.."

----

we soon started building the base of my house then I noticed Tommy, Tubbo, and fundy suddenly joined the VC. everyone said hello but then there was a massive explosion where we were building and dream and punz fell into a crater "dream! punz! are you okay?"
I soon was hit back "stay back or I'll kill them!" fundy said and tubbo made me follow him and Tommy into a dungeon-like structure. "punz help me!" I tried screaming.
I was forced to give all my stuff to tubbo and was locked in a cadge

----

I soon ended my stream and got out of the place since the dungeon was over, punz was still streaming tho and we explained since we wanted to play Minecraft together we just wouldn't include lore right now.  And Of course, all the shippers were going crazy in chat and on Twitter claiming it was a Minecraft date.
--------
punz pov
--------
I glanced at my chat. all shippers, I didn't mind though, y/n is cute and I like our dynamic. she makes me smile a lot when she talks, a funny feeling inside my stomach rises too. I helped her build her cottage and we were just talking about stuff.

"I'm gonna end my stream, it's getting late for most of you." I smiled as I ended. "hey y/n" he said chuckling "hi Punzo" I smiled at the name.
the way she said it, she was like magic. "hey punzie I'm gonna go to bed, it's like 3 am for me" I could hear she was tired "fine I'll let you go." I smiled as we said our goodbyes and I shut my pc off and quickly went to bed dreaming of...

—————-
Edited