The beginning - 1

"Congratulations Mr. Yagi. Your son has been born. Everything is fine with him, he is being cleaned now and then you can see him and your wife. " says a nurse as the man walks in. Due to circumstances, he had missed the birth. Some time later he is able to see his wife, where they both are.  Yagi Inko is lying on her bed with a blanket over her, and in her arms is a baby boy who has just been born.

Toshinori sits down on a chair next to the bed. "Hello Izuku, there's Daddy," Inko says to the baby. The baby looks at the man with green eyes and smiles. "Hello son." greets Toshinori back as he puts 1 finger between the baby's hands that immediately hold the finger. The baby smiles. "Do you want to hold him?" asks Inko yawning. Toshinori nods. Baby Izuku is handed over to his father in his blanket. "Hello Izuku Yagi," says Toshinori as he gently and gently gives the baby a hug.

Inko and Toshinori are sitting talking when Aizawa Shota enters the room with a stuffed dolphin animal. "Hello Inko, Toshinori." Shota greets the two. "For the little one." he adds, as he hands the gift to Toshinori. "Inko, mom will let you know she's coming tomorrow. I can't manage to come today." says Shota. Inko nods to her younger brother.

After a few days, Inko is allowed to go home. When the family is home and the baby is sleeping, Toshinori and Inko stand in lovingly watching him in his baby box. The doorbell rings, the Todoroki family comes walking into the living room after some time. First to step inside is Rei, followed by an almost teenager named Touya, a child Fuyumi and a young child Natsou. Last to walk in is the father and husband Enji. "Congratulations Inko." Rei greets her friend, then gives her a hug. "You're the oldest of us three, but now you know what it's like to be a mother. Everything went well?" Inko nods. "Yes Izuku's birth went very fast, according to the doctor. He is sleeping now. Would you like to see him?" she asks. Rei nods, as soon as the heart friends start to walk over to the sleeping baby, Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Enji and Toshinori follow as well. The seven look at the sleeping Izuku. "He is very tiny." says Fuyumi.

"That makes sense, he's a few days old." deadpan Touya. Behind the siblings, their parents burst into laughter. "Toya is right, Yumi. Izuku is not yet 6 days old, so he is still very small." says Enji. "Actually, " Toshinori interrupts Enji, "Izuku is a big baby. According to the hospital, that means that when Izuku grows up, he will become quite tall, probably above 2 meters." explains the man. The others present, other than Inko who already knew about this, look at him in surprise. "2 meters," shouts Toya loudly. Toshinori nods, while a certain person begins to cry, startled by the loud sound. "Goshie! Calm down Izuku." Inko reassures the baby with an soft voice as she holds him in her hands. She cradles him against her body as Izuku cries loudly. "Boys, go to the living room, leave the baby alone. You're upsetting him." says Rei to her 3 children. Inko stays behind to comfort the baby while Toshinori sits in the living room with his guests.

"Toshi, so he has that height from you," says Enji when the 6 people are seated and have had some drinks. "Unfortunately not." begins Toshinori. "I am unfortunately not Izuku's biological father. Before Inko and I start dating, she was already pregnant, from an night she ended drunk. We went from getting to know each other to getting married in 7.5 months. In the process we also decided that Izuku will not become an Aizawa, but just have my name, I am officially his adoptive father as well. His biological father is out of the picture and he even doesn't know he has an son now." Inko joins the rest some time later without Izuku. Some time later, the Bakugou family also comes by with a pregnant Mitsuki and Masaru.

Just under two years later, Katsuki, Katsumi, Izumi, Shouka, Shouto and Izuku are playing with each other at Enji and Rei's home, the rest were born 5 to 11 months later than Izuku. The 6 are supervised by Natsuo who is just out of school. When the children are playing and Rei comes to check on them, she notices when only Izuku seems overheated. "Izuku, can you come to me." Rei asks, Izuku looks at her and walks toward his aunt. Rei puts her hand on Izuku's forehead. "Izuku you are very warm even towards the hot , are you sick?" she asks as she feels his temperature. The toddler shakes his head. Rei is surprised and decides to cool him down a bit, after which Izuku goes back to playing with his friends. Because Izuku seems to have the high heat regularly, by now all the parents are aware of it and think Izuku will manifest his quirk early.

As soon as Izuku is 3, he goes to a preschool, while the Bakugou twins, his younger sister and the Todoroki twins still remain at home. Izuku makes a few new friends there, named Yoarashi Inasa, Kirishima Eijiro and Ashido Mina. The four play with each other every day, and their bond is so good that Izuku looks forward to going to school every day. As they grow older, the bond between the children grows. Every day they play with each other.

In the period until Izuku is getting older and older, he has been in the hospital a few times with his parents and his younger sister because of the steady higher body temperature. Endeavor and Toya who both have an fire quirk also have higher temperatures but not as high as Izuku. But each time, the attending doctors determine that there is nothing wrong with the young child.

When the time finally comes and Izuku has reached 4 years old, it is time to find out what quirk he has. He gets up early in the morning and walks to his parents' bedroom. When he gets there he already sees that his parents are up, because the bedroom is empty.

Izuku runs downstairs and sees that his mother is making breakfast and his father is setting the table so that breakfast can be eaten soon. "I'm four, finally I know what my quirk is!" says an enthusiastic Izuku. Toshinori nods. "We're definitely going to find that out, son. But first go shower and get dressed and wake up your sister. Then we'll eat and we can go to the doctor for your examination." he says. His son nods and runs upstairs to take a shower, but before he does, he wakes Izumi up first. When Izuku is showered and walks back to his room in his underwear to get dressed Izumi walks into the shower.

Some time later when the whole Yagi family is done with all kinds of activities Inko and Izuku go to the doctor. Izumi is taken to kindergarten by her father. When mother and son arrive at the doctor's office they are let inside and Izuku starts playing on the floor with an All Might action figure. After some time, he gets up and walks to his mother. "Mommy, do you think I will get a good quirk that will allow me to become a hero?" young Izuku asks timidly. Inko looks at him with a sincere smile and kneels. "Izuku, I think you will get a great quirk, it will be something with fire I suspect." she says as she gives her son a hug.

After some time while Izuku is playing again they are called inside and the test procedure is explained by the doctor. Izuku undergoes an x-ray test, blood and a few other minor tests. Inko and Izuku return to the waiting room when the tests are done. Both are relaxed and curious what quirk the 4-year-old has. When they re-enter the doctor's office after a while, Inko can read the concern from the doctor's facial expression and immediately suspects the worst.

Inko takes Izuku on her lap and both listen to the doctor's explanation. "... all the tests give a inconclusive picture. According to the blood and small tests, Izuku has a quirk, especially if we look at body temperature, which indicates that he must have something to do with fire. This is strange, especially if we look at the feet and see a second joint, which indicates that he should not have a quirk. We don't think he will manifest the quirk soon, maybe in a few months and maybe never. Perhaps you can come back in some time at your daughter's checkup and we hope to learn more about Izuku then." declares the doctor. At Izuku, tears roll down his face as he realizes he may not have a quirk. Inko reassures her first born. "Izuku it is also possible that the quirk is too strong for your body and therefore does not show itself," she says. "I will talk to your father about it and maybe we can make your body a little stronger so your quirk will show itself faster."

On the way home Izuku is quiet while his mother sits staring ahead, silently hoping her son has a quirk after all, but when it turns out he has nothing she still loves him and nothing will change that. "I'm sorry Izuku. I feel like I failed." says Inko out of the blue as she looks at her son. He looks at her for a second with his big green eyes and then stares ahead again. When she gets home, Izuku and Inko see that Toshinori is walking toward them full of interest. Inko briefly explains what Izuku's rash was. Toshinori hears this and gets down on his knees, he then wraps his arms protectively around Izuku and hugs his four-year-old. The father lifts his son up and sits on the couch, with his son sitting on his lap. Izuku is sniffling softly and deeply disappointed. Slowly, Izuku falls asleep with sadness.

Some time later, Rei and Mitsuki are standing in the living room with their children and Izumi. When Izumi sees her older brother sleeping on his father with a disappointed face she turns to her mother. "Mommy, what's wrong with Nii-san?" she asks worriedly. Mitsuki, Rei, Shoto, Shoka, Katsuki and Katsumi also want to know and all look questioningly at Inko. She points to seats so everyone understands that they should sit down.

"Izuku's test was not good!" begins Inko, when she sees that everyone including the children have their full attention on her she continues. " They doubt he has a quirk, they think so because of his higher body temperature. But he also has a 2nd joint, which indicates that he could actually be quirkless. Therefore, the doctor thinks he does indeed have a quirk, but is too strong for body and therefore does not manifest." explains Inko. All present except for a sleeping Izuku and Toshinori are stunned. All the children look at Izuku who is sleeping with his head on his father's chest. Rei and Mitsuki feel sorry for the 4-year-old.

When after some time Izuku wakes up, everyone gives him a hug. Also, the 3 older children, Enji and Masaru have arrived to be there for Izuku. Izuku is now sitting on Toya's lap while the other children under 4 are playing. "Izu, if there is anything, or you need help or anything else you can always come to me," Toya says while rubbing his hand over Izuku's head. "Okay, Toya-nii." responds Izuku. "Izu, go play with the rest." says the white haired 12 year old boy, at which the 4 year old gets off his lap and goes to play with the rest, Natsu and Fuyumi also join the group After which the whole group goes outside Touya to the large screened garden to play.

"The doctor also talked to Inko separately." begins Toshinori. "Life as a quirkless person is not good in Japan. So Inko and I decided that we will train Izuku so that his body becomes stronger. Should that activate his quirk then that's fine, but if it doesn't he somewhat can defend himself. " explains the man. "I'll pay extra attention to him, especially to make sure he's not being bullied," says Touya. "Touya, nice of you to do that. Toshi, maybe Izuku can also come to us from time to time, Touya and I are training so that his body is strong enough for UA. Then we'll make sure he gets exercises too, for a four-year-old so that he gets physically stronger." suggests Enji. "Dad, that's a good idea. I'm already looking forward to training with Izuku!" responds Toya enthusiastically. Toshinori and Inko look at each other and nod. "Enji, that's good. I'll make sure if Rei agrees too that Izuku will be with you every Wednesday afternoon and Saturday. Inko and I will also train with him for 2 days." says Toshinori. After which the Bakugos, Todorokis and Yagis have a nice evening at Inko and Toshinori's mansion.

For the next 10 months Izuku is trained on a regular basis and the four-year-old is already slowly but surely getting a body of athlete. He also gets a lot of attention which has made him process the fact that he has no quirk. He regularly goes with Eijiro, Mina and Inasa to watch heroes and their deeds, while Shoto also joining them occasionally, with Izuku writing down various analyses in a notebook, also they all collect autographs of their hero.  Slowly and surely Izuku turns back into the cheerful boy who still has a dream. Izumi turn 4 tomorrow, when they will find out what quirk she has.

Izuku Yagi is a cheerful, 4 years and 10 months old boy with a dream to be a hero. Today was the day that his 10 month younger sister will find out which quirk they had and maybe that Izuku has a quirk. They where so excited that they went to their parents' bedroom. They jumped on the bed and wake up their mother and father. They did it so clumsy and loud that their parents instantly woke up. "Mom wake up." Izuku said, "Yes we will be late for the appointment." Izumi adds.

Inko and Toshinori yawned and got up from bed. "That's okay, but first shower, brush your teeth and eat and then we can go." responded Inko. Izuku and Izumi both ran to their own rooms and with the help of their parents they showered and brushed their teeth. After they finished and their parents also finished showering, they went downstairs to have breakfast. During breakfast the family discussed which quirks Izumi could have and maybe if Izuku quirk will manifest.For Izumi  its means a strength enhancer or stockpiler or a combination of those 3. Inko is hoping that her first born will finally manifest his quirk. The Bakugo twins did have already their quirks. After breakfast Inko and her children went to the car, and they drove through traffic to the doctor for the test.

Arriving at the same practice, they were let in by an assistant and took a seat in the waiting room. While waiting, Izuku and Izumi played with an all might action figure. After a long wait of 20 minutes, they were called in to the doctor's office. The doctor explained again the procedure for testing, including an X-ray of the feet, blood test and some other tests. After testing, they would sit back in the waiting room to wait for the results. First Izumi underwent the test, and then Izuku. Then they went back to the waiting room to wait for the results of their test.

After some time all three of them were called in and the doctor came with the results. "I have good news and less good news" said the doctor, Inko, Izuku and Izumi gulps. "Tell you the good news first" said Inko. Izuku and Izumi were listening carefully. The doctor said "Izumi will get a strong telekinesis quirk what she inherited from you." Inko and Izumi and Izuku reacted relieved and were happy for her daughter/sister. "Izuku's test is clearer than it was 10 months ago and we are convinced he has a quirk but it will not manifest for the time being. The assumption lies that the body is too weak for the quirk. Whereby it will come later or even never. " the doctor added. "He will therefore also be registered quirkless, for now." Izuku dropped his all mighty action figure and had tears in his eyes. Both Inko and Izumi were sad because of Izuku and they went to comfort and embrace him.

After saying goodbye to the doctor, they went home by car. Toshinori has been walking in the house with tension. He wonders why its takes them so long. They should be home by now. When they arrived home, Toshinori was waiting for them again and looked hopefully to his children and wife. "What kind of quirks do they have?" he asked, "Izumi has inherited a strong telekinesis quirk from me and Izuku's quirk will not reveal itself for a long time or maybe never and is registered quirkless for the time being" replied Inko sadly. Toshinori looked sadly at his son. "How do you feel your son?" he asked. Izuku had tears in his eyes and had to make an effort not to cry. His father, mother and sister saw this, and they walked to Izuku. Toshinori, Inko and Izumi embraced the sad Izuku to comfort him.

Izuku then went to his room, Izumi followed him to cheer him up. A few hours later they were called to eat. At the table the future for Izumi was discussed so that she could later go to UA to become a good hero."Mom, I can become a good hero with this quirk?" asked Izumi, "You can become a great hero with this Izumi." said Toshinori. "Yeahhh." Izumi reacted while looking at her brother. Izuku sat there and wondered what he would do now,  and wonders if he could still become a hero. Later both Izuku and Izumi went to sleep.

Inko and Toshinori sat together on the couch and discussed that Izuku was quirkless and that his dream has collapsed. "I can give him One for All if it comes to that," Toshinori add. "But he has to prove himself to be worthy," said Inko. "I agree." said her husband."He will have to train more." he added. With that the day came to a end and also the parents going to sleep.

The next day Izuku and Izumi went to school. Katsuki and Katsumi walked straight to the 2 of them. "What quirk do you have, and did Izu's quirk manifest?" Katsuki asked the Yagi's. "Izuku's quirk probably won't reveal itself and my quirk is a strong telekinesis I inherited from my mother." Izumi responded. Izuku looked sad when she said that, and the story that his quirk would not manifest and that he would go through life quirkless spread like wildfire throughout the school. In fact, the school had first said, Izuku's quirk would show itself later. Izuku was in the following weeks more isolated from the rest and only had Ashido Mina and Kirishima Eijiro to play with, he didn't really like that. Yoarashi Inasa went to a different school. Todoroki Shoto did get along well with Izuku, and the two were best friends at a young age.

A few days later on school where Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoka and Shoto gathered and Izumi started the conversation. "I'm worried about Izu, he has a quirk, it will probably always be sealed," she said worried. "Then why are you worried?" Katsumi asked, "He still wants to be a hero, but yesterday I saw that a pro hero had been badly injured by a villain while he had a quirk, and I don't want my brother to get hurt or maybe die during heroic work." she replied. Katsumi and the group also looked at Izuku with concern and imagined it. "Shall we stop him from becoming a hero so that he will always be in our lives? "Katsuki suggested.

"How would you like to do that" Shoka asked, Katsuki responded with: "How about we use our quirks on him cause him some pain and make him realize that he cannot be a hero without a quirk". "Not very heroic." replied Shoto. "W-WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?!" Izumi exclaimed, not caring if anyone heard her. She cared about her brother, there wouldn't be any valid point in beating him. " MY ears, don't need to be so loud." He said while rubbing his ears. "You 're one to talk." Izumi deadpanned. "If you really want Izuku to not be a hero, why not show him what he would face if he choose to be one without a quirk. That 'll show him to not mess around people with quirks." Katsuki explained. Though reluctant at first, Izumi agreed 'great plan' given by Bakugo, but Shoto doesn't agree with it and leaves. The rest of the gang then went over to the group of Izuku, Mina, and Eijiro.

Izumi asked her brother "Izu, brother, do you still want to be a hero even though you are quirkless". "Yes, I will train harder so that I can be a hero" he replied. 'I 'm sorry Izuku, but I'm doing this for you.' Izumi thought. "Please, Izuku. Don't." Izumi said, she used her telekinesis to hit him with a small pebble while Bakugo used small explosions on him and knocked him away. Mina and Eijiro get in between them and stop the fight. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Yells Ashido, "Stop this at once, this is not manly." responded Kirishima. "We are just showing him that quirks can be dangerous en we want that he stops trying to be a hero" said Shoka." Y-Yeah! Get out of our way and let us do our thing." added Izumi, "NEVER!!!" responded Kirishima and Ashido. Shoka, Katsumi, Katsuki and Izumi then left thinking that they had beaten enough sense into Izuku, but even with their powerful quirks, they could not even scratch Izuku's drive to be a hero.

That day Izuku went home and searched the Internet for ways to train and get stronger, he then came across a full diet plan with exercise and sleep schedule included. He found out about Dagobah Municipal Beach and decided to use the trash there as training equipment and clean a small part of the beach.