Life goes on - 3

After a long sweaty training day on a warm and sunny Saturday, Izuku walked home shirtless. While he was on his way, he saw that there was a police chase. He saw a getaway car approaching a crosswalk and didn't stop while a pedestrian was walking over it. He watched in horror as a car came out of no where, on a path to crash into her, definitely will killing her. The car was going at a dangerous speed. But his body reacted before his mind did.

MOMO P.O.V.

I was walking on a crossing walk over en saw the car approach with such a speed, that there was no time to evade it, so i closed my eyes and waiting for impact.  I opened my eyes and realized I was on the sidewalk instead of in front of the car, and that there was a boy right where I had been a second ago. The car had crashed into him, but the boy is heavy injured and out cold, the car on wasn't also doing not so good. It was severely damaged in the front. I could see the people in the car looking in horror and surprise out the window at the boy, who i noticed that was shirtless and bleeding.

The Police came and arrested the criminals, i walked to the boy to see what kind of injury he has, he was heavy damaged, bleeding out of his ears, eyes, nose and mouth, definitely has he some broken bones on his left arm and probably internal fractions.  Then the ambulance came, and loaded him on a stretcher, taking him to a hospital. When the ambulance was driving away with lights and sirens, my mind was only on one thing. That boy, my hero, had saved my life, because of him i still live. My heart start beating fast when its dawn on me that i could be dead now. I want to see that boy and tank him, maybe get to know him and become friends with him, maybe should i give my parents a call and find out who he is. Then i felt an hand on my right shoulder.

When look up i saw that the hand belong to a policemen. He came to me to ask what i have seen en write down my name and living address. I ask the officer of he knows which hospital the boy went so i can thank him and what his name was. He nods. "His name is Midoriya Izuku, he went to the local hospital in Mustafa." the officer answers my question. "Are you alright, you aren't hurt?" he ask worried. "No, only a scratch and bruise. But the family doctor will have an look at it." i replied. "Can you give me the mobile phone number of one of your parents, i want to call them, could you wait here?" ask the officer, I nod and give him the number of my father, the then policeman nods and walks away to make an call. After some time he came back. "Your father is going to arrange that he or your mother pick you up. You can sit near the second ambulance, the on duty nurse want to have an look at you." I nod and we both walk to the paramedics, were i am checked out.

"Momo! " I heard someone screaming after a while, " my head is rising to look around and see who is calling my name. To my relieve its my mother, she is running to me when she see me. Before i know it, my mother already has me in her arms and hugs me, tears are seen in her eyes. "When your father called me that you almost been hit by an speeding getaway car and nearly died, i had to make sure you are still in one piece. My beautiful 10 year old. Let me look at you." she says and start inspect me to be sure that i haven't any damage. "Sweetheart, could you tell me what happened?" ask mom. I explained everything, from walking to cross the street to be pushes aside by boy her age so she wouldn't be hit by the car.

"It's quit heroic action for that boy. Unfortunately that he is severely injured, is what your father told me." says mom, she hugs me again. "Your father is on his way, to pick us up, would you like to go to the hospital to see him?" she reassures me. I nod, tears running down my cheek, that boy saved me, but not himself and now he is fighting for his own live. The thought that he maybe die as the result the crash makes me sad. 10 minutes later my father arrives and the three of us are driving to the hospital.