The next few years - 2

The workouts Izuku did clearly had their effects. In the years Izuku spent training made sure that in terms of physical appearance he had the best of physique. At a young age, muscles could already be seen on his abdomen that really shouldn't have been there yet. In addition, outside of the few friends he had, he was hardly looked after, Izuku had the opportunity to develop his brain. In his child years in school, Izuku without a quirk proved to be in first place for tests and other theoretical tests, he also excelled in physical activities without the use of a quirk. He was and is the most intelligent person the class he is in. His parents therefore also enrolled him in that he would take additional courses so that he could accumulate as many PhD, degrees and masters as possible when he was in his teens. His younger sister, the Bakugo twins, the Todoroki twins, Kirishima Eijiro, Ashido Mina were jealous of him because without a quirk he is still better than those who have a quirk.

Yagi Izumi, Todoroki Shoka, and the Bakugo twins were deeply impressed. So were Todoroki Shoto, Kirishima Eijiro & Ashido Mina. The six discussed Izuku while he was away. "My brother is really super intelligent. My parents are happy with him, maybe we can persuade Izuku to pursue a scientific direction so he can stay there safely." Izumi suggests. "The Nerd is smart. I hate to admit it, but he sticks out far above us. Imagine if he actually does have a quirk." says Katsuki quietly as an instant shiver runs down his spine. "May I point out to you, that Izuku does have a quirk, the quirk does not want to activate itself on its own. Perhaps it is a mental quirk." responds Shoto. "You only react this way because Izuku is your best friend. Shoto you see Izuku more as an brother, than Natsuo and Touya. You guys are so close that if you were a girl you would be boyfriend and girlfriend." Shoka teases her twin brother who looks down right away. "It's dangerous for Izu to become a hero, we have to somehow get the idea out of his head anyway." she adds. "We can also suggest to I-chan that he go to the police so he can become a leader in the future. He's smart enough for it," says Katsumi. "Can't you guys just stop making a decision for Izuku and just leave it up to him." suggests Mina. "Yeah, that's super manly." adds a certain black-haired boy. 'Manly?' thinks the rest. After which the group splits into 2 groups.

Yagi Izumi, Todoroki Shoka, and the Bakugo twins stand together. "Dammit, We need to double our quirks beatings we give him daily, so he'll finally see that a hero career is too dangerous for him." growls Katsuki, the other 3 attendees nod and resolve to really make Izuku see the light. "Maybe we should stop holding back and show what a danger a quirk can be." suggests Shoka. "I-chan has to stay in one piece though, we want to teach him something, not damage or hurt him." responds Katsumi. "You're right about that, but using more force, can't hurt as long as we don't go too far." responds Izumi. Izuku was at an incident involving the hero Edgeshot. While Izuku is watching he is writing in his 2nd hero analysis book. In the process, he mumbles a lot, which scares the people around him.

Izumi, Shoka, and the Bakugo twins still bullies and abuses him whenever he mentions becoming a hero. Some other kids also bullied and slightly abuse him with their quirks, though most chose to stay away as they thought that "quirklessness" is a disease. Even though he was pretty strong physically, mentally he was a little depressed and his eyes were dull, though he was happy with the results of his training. His mom and dad trained him to be mentally stronger and support him with strength training in their training room 2 times a week. His mom and dad use their  free time more to training Izumi and making her telekinesis stronger and more versatile. She is now able to create barriers to defend herself, though that puts some pressure on her head. Izuku, being really smart, had noted this down as one weakness. Often Izuku also saw the trainings of his other classmates and friends, completing his second hero analysis book quickly.