A Prologue

"We are here to inaugurate the new steel plant of Midoriya Ltd.," begins the Emperor. "Midoriya has a long history of major investment in Japan, and is the second largest employer in the country after the government of Japan. We are pleased that the company cares about Japan and its people. Today with the new steel plant, the company will demonstrate its commitment to Japan." Once the head of state has finished speaking, he walks to the big red button, where the owner of Midoriya Ltd. is waiting. The Emperor shakes hands with Midoriya Izuku, who is waiting neatly in a three-piece suit. Together, the two men press the button that starts the steel mill.

In the background, shift operators start the plant at that moment. Slowly the plant comes to life and the audience applauds. Midoriya Izuku smiles at his wife Camie, who is standing near him. Their children are also present. Midoriya Shohiro also known as the hero Cremation, at 24, is the oldest of them all. In addition, he has a younger brother who bears a striking resemblance to his father and just graduated from UA as a hero a few month's ago. The 19-year-old boy stands next to his older brother and younger sisters. Both are 8 and 12 and still in school. The Midoriya's four children stand next to their mother. Grandpa and Grandma Yagi are also there. Izuku's father Midoriya Hisashi is also present, along with Shimura Tenko. Both are happy for their son / cousin who is providing more and more employment in Japan and also fighting unemployment and crime with his other work.

Midoriya Izuku is making his speech as the plant moves more and more to its normal operative speed. Hot casting molds containing liquid iron ride past the audience on the special rails. When Izuku finishes, he walks at leisure to his wife. Several dignitaries are eager to have a photo moment with Izuku and use that instance to buy or exert even more (political) influence. Camie walks toward Izuku with two glasses of champagne in her hand. Once she reaches Izuku she gives him one of each, she kisses him on the cheek. "Great speech honey." she begins. "Just a little more and you can go into politics, maybe the next prime minister if you want." she teases. Izuku smiles. "If I had ambition for that, I definitely could use this. But I have enough on my mind, so no politics for me." he responds gently.

His youngest daughter whom he got on when he was 31 runs to him. Izuku kneels and holds his arms open. "Dad, you did well," says Sueko. Izuku smiles and hugs his daughter. "Hey, you're taking Dad in all the way." pouts the 12-year-old. "Midoriya Kaori." Izuku begins. "I love you too, and the same with your sister. All my children so also your brothers are all equal to me." says Izuku meaningfully. The addressed 12-year-old nods, she understands what her father is saying, her mother nods that she agrees. Izuku puts his left arm around her and now hugs both his daughters. Meanwhile, the audience is given a tour of the running factory. Last to walk by is the Emperor; the man had stayed behind to see the Midoriya's family woes. He smiles as he himself thinks of when his son was young and his wife had a daughter. The crown prince and his younger sister are now four peas in a pod, but it used to be different. Shohiro walks toward his father, his younger brother Katsuro walking behind him. Both brothers work with their father as heroes under the Might Alliance.

Izuku and the Emperor are in conversation. "'Your Majesty do you have a brief moment?" asks Izuku when he see his both sons walking to them. The Emperor nods. Izuku looks at both his sons. "Can you stay with your mother and sisters. I have an important conversation." says Izuku. "Okay dad," say Katsuro, both brother start walking away leaving their father with the Head of State. Izuku turns his attention back to the Emperor. "Izuku, we did agree that you would call me Naozumi." says the Emperor. "Excuse me Naozumi." responds Izuku as both men continue their conversation again. Shohiro and Katsuro, meanwhile, are with the rest of the family. "Where is your father?" asks Camie frowning. "He's talking to the Emperor." replies Shohiro. Camie flashes a smile. "Your father and I are good friends of the Emperor and Empress. Izuku and I are one of the few directly allowed to call them by their first names." she tells them. "Mama, why ?" asks Kaori, Shohiro, Katsuro and Sueko also look at their mother questioningly. They don't understand why they as simple people have free access to the Imperial family.

"You know that your father is a hero and is a board member for the Hero Public Safety Commission, in addition he is the owner of the largest company in the Asian continent, its not the reason why we are friends with the Imperial family. During the war with your grandfather who was then a villain. Izuku arranged for the Imperial family to escape when they were Deika for a visit. That was left out of all reports because the Emperor shouldn't have ever been there in the first place, a mistake by the Imperial Guards, caused the Emperor and his family to unintentionally enter the war zone. Your father then risked his own life to save that family and bring them to safety. We grew from acquaintances slowly to friends." explains Camie. Her four children look at her open-mouthed. "You can ask your father later, maybe he'll tell you what he did to save them."

A loud bang is heard above them. Everyone looks to see where that sound is coming from. One of the grippers of a casting mold carrying tons of liquid iron lets go and the casting mold is now threatening to tip over, allowing liquid iron to fall to the floor 3 meters below. Izuku sees this and his family is right below the impact site. He charges his One for All at full power, the floor he is leaving from is badly damaged, he runs towards his family with all his might and smashes them out from under the casting barrel causing him to fall under the barrel himself, unable to save himself. To everyone's horror, 25 tons of 1500 C liquid steel falls on Izuku, while he is looking up to the falling iron. The speed at which it happens is too fast for other heroes present to intervene. Camie, Shohiro, Katsuro, Kaori, Sueko burst into tears when they realize their husband or father is no longer alive. Camie start screaming, seeing her husband dying with her own eyes, loud crying Shohiro wrap his arms arround his mother to her some support, the oldest can not look where his father was just a minute ago. He realize that his father gone and no body will be found. His younger brother and 2 younger sisters hug him while he is supporting their mother. The Emperor cries out in grief and sinks to his knees, seeing his friend die, Imperial Guards surround the Emperor and Midoriya family, those agents can believe their eyes seeing on of the regular guest of their boss dying. Yagi Toshinori and Yagi Inko, cry as they realize they have lost their first child. Hisashi and Tenko are stunned, unresponsive and frozen. Everyone including the press that is streaming live watches pro hero Deku die while protecting his own family from a sudden death.

Shift operators, firefighters and also police officers present start to evacuate the plant and the plant is shut down with an emergency shutdown. The liquid iron is now a puddle of many square meters with a thickness of 15 centimeters, with the rescue personnel realizing that their boss has died, no one survives a hot liquid iron bath, probably no body or remains will be found. The 9 relatives and the Emperor are received in the boardroom. The rest will be led to an auditorium where victim assistance will be arranged. Nationwide, all programming is interrupted on the TV stations to go to the live broadcast of the terrible accident. Various heroes, police officers and other emergency services arrive at the new facility to offer help and conduct a criminal investigation.

Worldwide attention is also drawn to Japan after some time as the UN NR 1 hero on behalf of the UN WHA died during a rescue operation. Several countries send news media to Japan, where people are in shock after their hero died today. Clear sky is becoming dark with thunder clouds and lightning is present...