MISSION RITUAL

y/n = insert your own name

Disclaimer:
I don't own Natasha Romanoff or Clint Barton and if I did then you'd definitely know :)

"I've got eyes on the target." Clint called from the side of jet where he was peering out onto the Hydra settlement below.

"Are we gonna jump?" You ask, "You know like all 'yo we just dropped on your heads and you had no idea now we're gonna kick your asses'?"

From the cockpit, your girlfriend rolled her eyes. "Sure, sure like that ever works babe." Natasha said as she pulled the jet into landing.

You pout profoundly. "Clint seems to like the idea."

"Woah, woah! Calm down y/n I never said that." He raised his hands in mock innocence. "Tasha don't listen to her, she lies!"

Natasha just shook her head at your's and Clint's usual childish antics and made sure she had all her weapons pushed securely into her suit. She crossed over to where you were getting ready to ambush the Hydra base and put a hand on your shoulder, causing you to spin round. Your eyes meeting.

"You ready?" Nat asked, moving her hands down to clasp your own.

Trying to relieve the usual tension before any mission, you poked her cheek teasingly. "I'm always ready, you?"

"I'm up for it." She smiled, bringing a grin onto your own face at the sight. Seven billion smiles in the world and her's was your favourite. "Y/n, you're gonna stay safe though."

It wasn't a question but a statement. It was reassurance for Natasha that you were going to be ok. It was something she said at the start of every mission, however big and however small. Even though you knew that Natasha wasn't giving herself space to believe anything different, it always calmed you that she was confident you'd be ok.

"Always." You leaned in a gave her lips a quick peck before leaping out the jet hatch and running towards the Hydra Base. Looking over your shoulder quickly, you called out to her. "See you in a minute babe!"

Natasha watched your figure slowly getting smaller and returned to the cockpit where she'd be monitoring the operation and eliminating any threats that could harm you or Clint from the jet using high tech, Shield materials.

A small smile ghosting on her face as she knew you'd kick ass and return in just a minute.

Sorry if this is crappy, I really don't know haha!
Remember to leave requests on the INTRODUCTION page and vote , it's super helpful!