CLINT'S DARE

TW: slight swearing

Disclaimer:
I don't own the Marvel universe nor do I own Clint and Natasha, it's sad for all of us don't worry

"Steve is going to be so mad when he wakes up." You laughed, holding your sides and Clint slipped back into the room after carrying out a dare on Steve.

Clint collapsed on the sofa next to you. "That was too easy y/n." He turned to look at you. "Now it's your turn; truth or dare?"

You pretended to ponder for a moment, already knowing that someone as reckless as you had their answer. "Dare!"

"Ok, I dare you to ask the first person you see on a date." Clint looked at you with an evil glimmer in his eyes.

You groaned and pulled yourself off the sofa. "If it's Thor I'm going to kill you, no way am I going out with him, we'd be stuck at the restaurant or wherever for yearsssss." You exaggerated, dragging the 's'.

Clint just laughed and shoved you out the door, following close behind.

As you turned around the corner of the corridor, a lean, red-head came into your line of vision. Natasha Romanoff. Smirking behind you was Clint, he knew that the woman made your cheeks tint pink.

"Oh no. I can't, she's too fucking hot." You whispered in Clint's ear and she got closer to you both.

To your complete embarrassment Clint decided now would be as good a time as any to totally expose you. "Hahahah!" He laughed. "So you think she's hot but you won't ask her out, y/n you're so confusing." He said out-loud just as Natasha reached you.

With your cheeks turning a deep shade of crimson that rivalled Natasha's hair, you stepped back. The rising panic in your chest was enough to send you running for shelter.

You flipped on your heels and ran towards the leisure room, diving behind the sofa and bringing you knees up to rest under your chin.

"This can't be happening, oh shit. Now she's going to think I'm like head over heels for her or something. Oh my god. What if I am. This is bad. He wasn't even lying, she's so hot it's scary. How is it fair to look that good?" You rambled to yourself unaware of the person entering the room behind you.

After a few seconds of heavy breathing you decide to leave the comfort of the sofa and stand up to get yourself a drink.

Only to met by none other than Natasha Romanoff.

"Umm, hi Nat." You greet awkwardly, your cheeks flaming up once again.

She giggles, the sound like heaven in your ears. "Hi y/n. I was wondering if you wanna try that dare again?"

Your heart catches in your throat as she winks at the end of the question.

You gulp slightly. "I guess I could."

Hope you enjoyed lol x