TIME OF THE MONTH

unedited so ignore mistakes  :)
tw: fluff, period stuff lol

"Peter Parker if you don't turn that music down right now I WILL kill you." You screamed.

You were laying on the sofa, curled into a ball against a fluffy pillow. Your hands were clutched to your stomach, it felt like hundreds of knives jabbing at your abdomen. Every second a new knot in your side and another shark knock within your pounding head would curse through your body.

Needless to say the teenage spider in the room one over was not helping, his loud pop music was flooding through the walls and bursting your ears.

"Sorry Miss y/l/n." Peter promptly turned it down.

"Much better" you mumbled.

Not long after, Tony sauntered into the room, Steve and Natasha not far behind him.

He immediately poured himself a glass of bitter scotch, downing the amber liquid in one swift gulp.

"Was that you I heard shouting at the kid again?" He asked you, eyes peering over his red shaded glasses.

You rolled your eyes. "He had that stupid Taylor Swift on too loud." You said.

"I thought you liked Taylor Swift?" Asked Steve, completely confused and panicking a bit as he'd made Peter show him how to order you a Taylor Swift t-shirt for your birthday after you mentioning you liked one of her songs once.

"I do but—" you shuffled around to try and ease the cramps and so you could clearly see the avengers. "Not when it feels like she's screaming in my ear and encouraging my pain" You said.

"You're hurt? How come?" Questioned Tony. "Hangover? Heartbreak? What's up?"

Your cheeks began to warm up, a soft rouge spreading down your neck. "Time of the month." You said quietly.

Tony's mouthed formed a small 'O' and he opened the freezer, chucked you a pot of ice cream and left the room swiftly. Used to being left in the dark and utterly confused, Steve fled too, deciding that if Tony couldn't deal with it then he couldn't either.

That left you and Natasha.

She stood there awkwardly, her hands clasped in front of her and her eyebrows furrowed as she wondered over what to do. You didn't really expect her to do anything, you knew she didn't get periods because of a messy and horrible past and as she didn't open up an awful lot, you had no idea if she'd be upset or bothered or totally fine.

Natasha however, wanted to help you. She walked over to you and gingerly sat beside you, with one hand she tucked the blanket around you so that it was more snug and with the other she grabbed the TV remote and began flicking through Netflix.

As she chose a film to watch, you sat up and turned your body towards her, lifting the blanket and draping it across your knees. She eventually chose a classic DC film and you watched her with careful eyes as she started to visibility relax beside you.

As the film played you slowly moved closer towards her. Your legs were touching. Your hand brushed against her's. She clasped it. You moved your head down. You rested it upon her shoulder.

With each movement the paces of your hearts sped up, in a dangerous race as they beat together.

Her nimble fingers passed your face as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind your ear and as she drew it back not even fatal anxiety could hold you back as impulse reigned over you. You let your lips gently brush her skin, it was warm and soft and as soon as you had you pulled back.

There were no thoughts buzzing around your brain as you faced her and pressed your lips against her's. The only thing clearly in your mind was her, the gorgeous redhead sat with you, her presence was powerful, it clouded all the usual reasonableness.

But something you never thought would happen did. Not something that would happen when you were at your worst, sitting in menestral agony with your hair unwashed and your eyes rimmed with hours of tears. But it did.

Natasha Romanoff kissed back.