Part 9

Elsa's POV

I enter the room after getting to the house. I didn't bother to change or anything, I just jumped onto the bed and sighed, "I hate you, Jack Frost!"  Not after long, I could feel someone coming to the room. I didn't look at his way, I already knew who it was.

He turned off the lights and laid down beside me. I moved a little, I didn't want to be closer to him anymore. I am mad at him. I go a little far but he pulled me towards him and turned me to face him.

My face was on his head, I could hear his heartbeat, and it was like music to my ears- ELSA! YOU'RE MAD AT HIM! I move again to go far from him but this time he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Don't go away, babygirl,if you don't want to get punished."

Even though it was dark, I could feel him smirking. His words froze me at the spot. I didn't dare to move, God knows what he can do. He hugged me tight and I didn't even know when did I even fell asleep while listening to his heartbeat.

~Next morning~

3rd person POV

Elsa woke up early, today was no school, but still she was an early bird. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and also to take a shower. She stripped to her underwear, cause, you know, everyone has kinks.

She was brushing her teeth but then someone suddenly hugged her from behind. She could also feel something poking her a$$. She even dropped her toothbrush as she was startled.

"Good morning, darling~" Jack said while placing his head on her shoulder. "What do you think you're doing?!" Elsa said while trying to get out of his grip. "Why?! Can't I back-hug my future wife?" Jack said smiling, innocently.

"Shut up and get off of me, Frost!" Elsa said still trying to get out of his grip. "I don't want to." Jack said hugging her more tightly. "Oh, you don't want to?" Elsa said as if she was planning something. "Nope~" Jack said . "Okay then." Elsa stepped on his foot forcefully causing him to leave her .

She quickly took her clothes and rushed to the bathroom downstairs while Jack was groaning in pain. Elsa got into the bathroom and took the shower peacefully. After she was done, she exited the bathroom to find Jack leaning on a door frame with that devil smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want, Frost?" Elsa asked with an annoyed face. "This." Jack said while pulling Elsa towards him. They were so close. Both could feel each other's breaths. "So...do you want to do it?" Jack said while looking at Elsa's lips. "Do what?" Elsa said acting oblivious. "This." Jack said and smashed his lips on hers.

Elsa's eyes went wide while he was determined to kiss her like there was no tomorrow. Finally, Elsa gave in and started kissing him back. Jack smirked between the kiss. His arms brought her more close to him.

There wasn't even space for air rot pass between them. Jack was literally eating her mouth. He tried to enter his tongue onto her mouth. But she didn't let him, but our playboy has everything learnt. He squeezed her
a$$ making her gasp which made an entrace for his tongue.

After a while, they parted, panting for breath. Elsa was about to look at Jack but he quickly grabbed her and pushed her, not so hardly, to the wall and started making out again.

He kissed her more deeply and wetly this time. His lips slowing went towards her neck but then-

They heard a knock. Elsa pushed him off her, fixed herself and went to the door to answer whoever was at the door. She opened the door, revealing Anna, Rapunzel and Merida. "Oh hey guys!" Elsa said trying not to pant.

"Hi.....you look kinda tired, like you are panting, were you running inside the house?" Merida asked as she found something suspicious. "Oh, no, it's just really hot in here!" Elsa said trying not to pant. "Sure." Merida said with not-so-convinced tone.

"How did you guys know the address? Even Anna hasn't come here?" Elsa said, changing the topic. "Oh, your parents told us." Rapunzel said. " Who is it, babe?" Jack said while coming to Elsa and backhuging her with his head on her shoulder.

"Babe? Huh?" Anna said raising an eyebrow. "You guys interrupted us!" Jack whined. "Oh so you're here too, cheater!" Merida hissed. Jack rolled his eyes. "Whatever whatever! But why the hell did you guys have to come at this time! We were busy, you INTERRUPTED us!" Jack whined basically teasing Elsa infront of her friends.

"Interrupted? WAIT WHAT? What were you doing?" Anna said putting the things together in her head. "We w-were uh....you know...we were.....haha! We were trying to open that window! It's been closed for long, I guess, so yeah hahah, right Jack?" Elsa said looking at him.

"Yeah yeah, haha" Jack said rolling his eyes. "So won't you and your cheater future husband invite us inside?" Merida said giving Jack a glare.

Elsa chuckled quietly and let them in, "Oh yeah, please make yourself at home!" Elsa said inviting them inside.  The girls' jaws dropped when they saw the interior of the mansion. "This is so cool!!" Merida exclaimed.

"Thanks!" Jack teased her. "I'm talking about the house, not you, oldman!" Merida hissed. "I know, I designed it! I actually designed this for fun for like a hotel or something but I think my parents liked it and yeah....this happened!" Jack smirked at Merida, who was clearly annoyed.

"So...why are you guys here?" Elsa said trying to break the tension between them. "Oh, we're here to talk about a competition." Rapunzel said as she sat down. "What competition?" Elsa asked.

To be continued....

Author's note:

Happy new year❤️✨