Part 13

3rd Person POV

Everyone went to their rooms to sleep. Jack was preparing the bed but then he suddenly saw Elsa who was at the balcony, stargazing. A smile formed on his face as he slowly went towards her.

He meant to surprise her, so he tried not to make any noise. He backhuged her making her flinch in surprise. "Come on! Don't worry, it's just me." Jack says, giggling.

"You know, it's not good to scare people!!" Elsa said, pouting. "Who even said I'm good?" Jack said. Even though Elsa wasn't facing him, she knew he was smirking.

They stayed like that for a moment. Elsa could feel Jack trying to say something as his face rested on her shoulder. Elsa could just feel, idk soulmate telepathy?

"What is it?" Elsa asked breaking the hug and facing him. "What?" Jack asked, being oblivious. "You want to say something, don't you?" Elsa said with a small smile. Jack couldn't do it anymore, he gave in.

Jack sighed as he held her hand, "Fine! You got me. I do want to say something but I don't know how to start, so without wasting any time, I'm just gonna say, I like you Elsa Arendelle, so now, let's be a real couple." Jack said with a straight face.

It caught Elsa off-guard. She just couldn't find the right words to speak. "Look, I understand, that you might not feel the same for me but we're getting married, so you can't escape me or my love, so just-" Jack was speaking with a smirk but Elsa cut him.

"I LOVE YOU! JACK FROST!" Elsa said with all the courage she had. It caused Jack to smirk while Elsa was blushing hard. He leaned in to kiss her but then they something fall, something like a packet of snacks.

They turned around to see their friends with guilty faces and trying to pick up the popcorn falling on the floor. "Why do y'all alway have to ruin the moment?" Jack said as he groaned.

"Sorry!" Some of them spoke. "It's just that Merida was coming to ask Elsa about something but then saw you two hugging, so she called us too and Flynn had some popcorn with him due to some unknown reason, so we starting watching you two while  eating the popcorn." Hiccup said, shrugging.

Elsa was blushing more and more, so she hid onto Jack's chest as Jack hugged her shoulder. The new couple earned a lot of 'aww's from the others.

"My ship is finally sailing!! But don't you dare hurt her or else I'll burn you alive!" Anna squealed but then smiled creepily. Jack just nodded awkwardly.

"Let's get out and give the new couple some time alone!!" Rapunzel says pushing everyone out of the door and then closing the door after winking at Jack.

Elsa finally came out of his chest. Nope, they didn't do 'it' but they sure had a makeout session afterwards before they went to sleep.

The next day~

Elsa was brushing her hair in front of the mirror as Jack woke up. He smiled at the sight, thinking 'maybe this is the sight I would be seeing almost everyday for the rest of my life' . He got up and went to Elsa.

Elsa saw him from the mirror. She got up and faced him. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close and pressing his forehead on hers. Both of them were smiling.

But then Jack leaned in to kiss her, but she stopped him by putting her finger on his lips. Jack gave her a confused look. Elsa pulled away her finger, smiling "No kisses until you brush your teeth, mister." Elsa said, smiling.

It caused Jack to roll his eyes as he went to the bathroom and Elsa went back to her skincare routine.

After a while, Jack came back as he saw Elsa was about to put on her bracelet, the one she wears everyday. He ran to her and snatched it from her hand.

Elsa got up and was trying to take it from him as he was holding it high up. But then, she noticed they were too close. She stepped back, blushing while Jack was smirking.

"Give it to me!!" Elsa said. "It it to you? NO!" Jack said, with a devil's smile. "Why are you so annoying?!" Elsa said, groaning. "I can give it to you if..."  Jack said with a smirk.

Elsa blushed at the thought of he might say ' if you kiss me' . Elsa asked, blushing "If?" . " If you can catch me!!" He said while running out of their room. Elsa mentally slapped herself for thinking he would ask for a kiss ,I mean it was JACK we're talking about, he's just unpredictable!!

Elsa runs after him. They run into the living room with Elsa chasing Jack. The others were also there, some were watching tv and others were cooking in the living room. The new couple was running in the room like kids.

The others giggled at their 'maturity'. "Young love." Merida, said who was sitting with Flynn and Kristoff watching TV. "Why are you sounding like an old woman?" Kristoff laughed at Merida's words while she rolled her eyes.

"More like a old man." Flynn says as he pats her head. It just results in him earning a hit on his arm by Merida.

"WHY IS IT EVEN SO IMPORTANT TO YOU?!" Jack said, running and laughing. Elsa stopped when she heard those words. It caused Jack to tense up and think what did he say now. He stopped running too.

"Why is it so important? You gave it to me, Jack, before we broke up, don't you even remember?" Elsa said with a weak smile. Jack mentally cursed himself. He made his way towards her.

He placed the bracelet on her hand and then held her hand. "Look, I'm really sorry, I-" Jack was about to apologise but someone came into the room, yelling.

"Guys!! Get ready in a second, Dad called me and said that he wanted to see Jack and Elsa right now! The van is here, we need to go right now!" Anna yelled in which caused chaos to happen.

Everyone left whatever they were doing and started getting ready to leave. Elsa did to and so Jack never got a chance to apologise.

In the van, Jack didn't get to sit anywhere near Elsa, so he couldn't apologize.

After some time, they reached Elsa's house. The others waited outside while Jack and Elsa went inside. Both Jacka and Elsa's parents had gathered there with tensed faces.

"You called us, Dad?" Elsa said driving everyone's attention towards her. "Uh yeah...we need to tell you two something." Elsa's Dad said with a sad face.

Seeing Elsa's dad hesitate, Mr Frost decided to speak. "Listen, children, you guys have become close I see, but there's a news, uh..."

To be continued

Author's note:

Cliffhanger? Oops?

So yeah, what do you think they wanted yo tell Jack and Elsa based on their sad faces?

Do you think the wedding is gonna be cancelled?

Wait for another week to know

Bye~