Chapter 6

Elsa's POV

I come out of the shower and go to bed. AND NO, WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING DIRTY DIRTY, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. I switch off the lights, the switch were near the bed. And then I get onto one of the favourite times for me to scroll through my phone.

Hehe. I started scrolling through the phone. Oh look, BTS uploaded a new song! I was watching it until a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist and a body was hugging me from back.

Jack.

His sudden actions caused my phone to fall out from my hands onto the bed, somewhere. He placed his chin on my shoulder and his breath could be heard. It was giving shivers to my whole body.

I can feel him smirking. Welcome to my funeral! "Hey!" He said in his deep husky voice said. Ok, I'm getting turned on not gonna lie. But NO! JUST NO he's a freaking playboy.

"What do you want?" YES! I didn't stutter! "To fcuk you." He said huskily while biting my earlobe. My eyes widened. What is he up to?!

And then.....

DON'T READ IF YOU'RE INNOCENT

I SAID DON'T READ

WELL, YOU'RE NOT INNOCENT AFTER ALL

SO HERE'S IT:

He started touching my body with his cold hands. His right hand was rubbing my thighs and his left hand was on my uh....a$$

His one hand was about to touch my breasts and the other was about to touch my womanhood when I whisper-yelled "Jack, No!" This made him chuckle.

He stopped. And it is pretty surprising. Phew! "Okay!" He said still chuckling and then turning to the other side. After processing what in the world just happened, I started to think

What if I didn't say 'no'?

What if he didn't stop

I low-key wanted to have him inside me tho-

ELSA STOP IT!

But my uncooperative mind didn't listen and was making scenarios in front of my eyes and without knowing I feel asleep.

~Next morning~

I woke up from the sunlight and then checked the time on my phone and baam it's time for school but then I felt that some arms have been wrapped around me.

Sike!

It's not any Wattpad fanfiction! It's real life! No arms were surrounded around me. Jack was there 5feet apart from me and sleeping like a monkey, snoring. And no, unlike those fanfics I'm not gonna wake him up.

But this monkey is kinda cute tho-  Get over him! Elsa!

I go to the bathroom to do my business, bathed and then changed onto some clothes and yeah also my favourite glasses!

I then went down to make the breakfast, only to see that the breakfast was already made. Oh yeah, these people have maids. I ate it and then went again upstairs to bring my bag and guess what that Jerkass is still sleeping.

I know I will regret this...but I went to wake him up. He has to go to school after all. I go near him and say "Jack! Wake up! It's time for school!" I said as sweetly as possible.

"Five more minutes, Mom!" He said turning his head away. How adorable! SHUT UP! I uncomfortably chuckle at his cuteness. As far I know this Jerk, he is a very difficult person. So I decided to do this.

I opened up the window and the sun's rays came in. It was really bright. He then started hiding inside the sheets. I would love to keep him in my pocket!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!

I then go near him and try to take away the bed sheets but he was holding tight onto it. After some seconds of World War III, he did some trick, which made me fall on the top of him.

I can feel my face heat up, so I turn my face into some random direction but I somehow know that he had opened his eyes and was looking at me seductively.

"Face me." He said it as if he was ordering me to. I didn't do it anyway. "Face me before I design some hickeys on that exposed neck of yours." He smirked. I just knew. I slowly face him and wasn't trying to make eye contact and was trying to get up.

But then, he wrapped his arm around my waist causing not to be able to get up and then used his other hand to lift my chin up. He smiled........smiled? Not smirked....

He cupped my cheek with the hand and then leaned in, still smiling. My heart is jumping on a trampoline right now.

I closed my eyes, thinking it might be just a normal sweet kiss not like the last one. Idk my mind and body just doesn't listen to me. Even after 5 secs our lips didn't meet, I opened my eyes.

His mouth went to my ear and he whispered, "You're gonna pay for waking me up like this, Nerd! I'll take my revenge once we get to school." HE FREAKING THREATENED. Who the heck threatens people in this way?!

He then threw me on the empty side of the bed and got up and went to the bathroom but then turned around and said "Wait for me, I'll just take the bath and stuff and then let's go together to school."  But then he added "Unless you want to join me in the bathroom." He winked and then went in. DIDN'T EVEN LOCK THE DOOR!!

OH GOD. And there's no way I'm going with him to school, I'll just walk! It's way better than dealing with this pervert!

I get up, take my bag and start walking to school while the things happened between us continuously repeating in my brain.

A/N:

Hey people!

So how was the clickbait? They didn't do anything 'fun'

Ehhehehe

Don't kill me, okay?

I promise there will be some 'fun' in the future chapters, somewhere.

Ok I don't really have much to say

So....

Stay safe~