Epilogue

️ SMUT WARNING, IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, THE STORY IS FINISHED FOR YOU🔞

3rd Person POV

The Frosty couple was sleeping peacefully, it was 2am. Note the word 'was' but then they suddenly heard loud cries. Their baby. Luna was crying.

"Go! It's your turn!" Jack said pushing Elsa slightly. "Argh!" Elsa groaned and got up. She went to her daughter who was just 3 months old.

She took her out of her small bed and embraced her. Elsa checked the diaper, nope, it wasn't wet. "Are you hungry baby?" Elsa said, yawning.

After that, Elsa began breastfeeding her. After a while, Luna was asleep. Elsa put her back onto her bed. Elsa turned around just to see Jack standing right in front of her.

"Is she asleep?" Jack asked, yawning. "Yeah, but why are you here, I thought you were sleeping." Elsa said while making her way to the bed. Jack followed her.

"I was just...." Jack said getting onto the bed. "Just?" Elsa asked as she laid down. "Idk.... jealous?" Jack said sitting on his side of the bed.

Elsa literally facepalmed. She sat on the bed. "You're jealous of a baby? Also your own baby? Jack!" Elsa asked looking towards Jack. " I mean she is always getting breastfeeded and everything and also you don't even pay attention to me these days!" Jack whined.

"I'm sorry young man, but if you're talking about that kind of attention, I can't just have sex with you infront of our kid!" Elsa said with a 'duh' face.

"Atleast you can give me what you give her..." Jack said getting closer to Elsa. "W-what?" Elsa blushed as his face was TOO near to her. "You know..." Jack said and inverted his eyes towards Elsa's chest.

Elsa's eyes were wide and she was embarrassed. Not that they already knew everything about each other's body but still.

Jack threw her onto the bed and hovered onto the top of her. "Come on! Don't be shy!" Jack said as he began kissing Elsa.

The kiss was passionate and lustful. Elsa did kiss back and not after long, both of them were having tongue battles.

Jack got up and Elsa did too. Elsa sat on Jack's lap. He began to unbutton Elsa's shirt and threw it across the room. His eyes were staring at her chest hungrily.

He unlocked the bra and threw it too. Satisfaction was plastered on his face. He brought his hands towards them and started massaging them.

Elsa was blushing hard even though they have done it uncountable times. He started doing both clockwise and anti-clockwise.

Not after long he started sucking it. His tongue was dancing against her nipples. He was sucking and also started kissing them.

He was kissing her right breast and massaging her left. Elsa was moaning quietly as she didn't wanted their daughter to hear or see this.

But then, Luna started crying again. Jack pulled back and sighed, while Elsa giggled. "It's your turn, Frost~" Elsa said while searching for her bra.

Jack groaned and went to Luna while Elsa was getting dressed. "Elsa?" Jack called. "Hmm?" Elsa replied.

"It's not over yet"

Author's note

After weeks and weeks, this is finally complete~

The smut part was requested by putricantik00

Ok so I would like to thank everyone who read it

And oneshots will be posted soon

Stay safe~

Bye~