Chapter 14

3rd Person POV

"Listen children, you guys have become close I see, but there's a news....uh.." Mr Frost started the sentence that was ended by both Elsa's and Jack's parents. "You two are gonna get married IN 3 WEEK!!"

There stood Jack and Elsa with open mouths. So our parents were just acting sad? Both of them thought.

The others who were standing outside heard the cheers of the parents to decided to come in too. "Is anything wrong?!" Kristoff said storming inside with the others.

The girls and boys saw Jack and Elsa's shocked faces and couldn't understand what was happening. "W-what happened? What did you then them?" Anna asked nervous.

"Oh it's just that they're gonna get married in 3 weeks." Elsa's father said casually. "Oh." The others didn't get it first but when they realised....

"OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" They gave Jack and Elsa a group hug while the soon-to-be married couple was literally squeezed.

Elsa even started crying.

After everyone calmed down, they settled on the couch and were talking to each other casually. "So? How was it, living with Jack, Elsa?" Elsa's mother asked Elsa.

"Better than I thought." Elsa said causing her and Jack's mother to giggle. "And how was it living with your future wife? Jack?" Jack's mother asked him.

"Some of the best days of my life!!" Jack said putting his arm around Elsa's shoulder who was sitting next to him.

"So, kids, decide a day when y'all will go for the wedding shopping!" Elsa's father said. Everyone nodded. "Let's go have some lunch!" Elsa's mother said, getting up.

~After 3 days~

~In Jelsa's house~

"Heyyyy!!!! Elsieeee!!! Get up!!" Jack who has been trying to wake Elsa up since 5 mins yelled. "We need to go for shopping for our wedding!!" Jack pouted like a baby.

"Just 5 more minutes~" Elsa said turning around. "Wake up or I will....." Jack said making half-asleep Elsa think he'll say 'wake up or I will kiss you'.. SIKE! IT'S JACK FROST WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

".....pour ice water on you!" Jack said making Elsa groan and somehow getting up. "Good morning, Frost." Elsa said getting up from the bed and making her way to the bathroom. "Good morning, soon-to-be Mrs Frost!" Jack said making Elsa blush.

After getting ready, Elsa went downstairs to see the others with Jack sitting on the couch. "Oh you guys are here already!?" Elsa said, getting everyone's attention.

"Yeah, just waiting for you to get ready." Anna shrugged. "I can't wait to see my cousin in the wedding dress!!!!!" Rapunzel squealed. Elsa smiled at overexcited Rapunzel.

"Oh and one more thing..." Hiccup said suddenly. Elsa looked at him. "Toothiana will be coming too." Hiccup said making Elsa smile. "That's great!!" Elsa cheered.

After a while Toothiana joined them too and all of them went to a wedding boutique. The staff greeted Jack. "So this is my fiancée that my Dad must have told you about." Jack said grabbing Elsa by waist who just looked away because of embarrassment.

"Oh yes, sir, your father did tell us. Ma'am, this way." One of the staff bowed slightly. "Let's go Elsa!" Jack said as he began to walk with Elsa with his arm around her shoulder.

But then Anna suddenly got between them and slightly pushed them so they were apart. Both of them looked at her with confused faces.

"What? You think I'm gonna let my soon-to-be brother-in-law to see my sister in her wedding dress before the wedding? NO!" Anna said making everyone giggle while Jack pouted.

Anna dragged her sister to where the staff gestured. The others girls followed them, gossiping. "Don't worry, man. It'll surely make you more excited to marry her as soon as possible!" Kristoff said trying to cheer Jack up.

The boys went to the separate direction where the groom's clothes are.

~Time skip~

Elsa has tried several dresses, like 7 dresses, but still not one is able to touch her heart.

"How do you even know it's the right dress?" Tooth asked out of curiosity. "Idk, I haven't experienced it, but I think you get a feeling while wearing that dress." Rapunzel said dreamily.

And then Elsa entered the room with the next dress. The girls stopped talking. They felt something, something unexplainable. Elsa was smiling continuously.

"You look too good to be real!" Anna said with open mouth. "Hehe thanks." Elsa said, giggling. "So? Is this the one?" Merida asked.

"I think so. It's giving me a feeling that the others didn't, I think it's the one!!" Elsa said smiling and twirling around. "Jack is damn lucky!" Rapunzel said with heart eyes.

"Can anyone pack this.." Elsa said to the staff. The staff packed it. The girls went outside to see the boys waiting. "Took you long enough!" Jack said looking up from his phone while Elsa smiling guiltily.

"It's gonna be worth the time tho!" Anna winked at Jack. "So now? Can we go eat somewhere? I'm hungry!! We haven't ate the lunch and had to skip dinner for you two, better feed me something quick!" Merida complained.

"Yeah, sure redhead!" Jack said while paying for the outfits.

After that all of them went to a nearby restaurant to eat the lunch. After that they went to the car. After a while they started driving.

Jack, who was sitting next to Elsa suddenly spoke. "So Elsa, are you excited for the wedding?" Jack asked. Elsa looked at him and nodded happily. "I want it to happen as soon as possible!!" Elsa said, smiling.

What Elsa spoke, made Anna chuckle a little but then earning a look from Rapunzel and stopped chuckling. Jack just smirked. "Wait, why are you-" Elsa who was confused was about to ask, but suddenly heard her phone's ringtone.

It was her mom. She received the call. "Hey mom!" Elsa spoke on the phone.  After a while of Elsa saying 'yes' continuously, her expression suddenly changed, it changed to a shocked expression.

Her mouth was slightly open. After a while she hung up. The girls were squealing quietly. "Is anything wrong, Elsa?" Merida said, already knowing the answer.

"The wedding....is tomorrow..." Elsa said as she herself couldn't believe what she said. Everyone burst into laughter. "Why are you guys-" Elsa was about to speak but was cut of by Kristoff.

"So, we're here, and Jack and Elsa, we're leaving asap, we have a lot to prepare, and you two should go take rest, tomorrow is a big day!!" Kristoff said, changing the topic.

Author's note:

Hehe....

So yeah, the wedding isn't cancelled, and is just getting closer and closer.

So, there's just gonna be 2 more chapters in this fanfic, 1 for the wedding and 1 epilogue.

So yeah, thanks for reading, stay safe~