Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

So, Jack and Elsa's family had the dinner together. And as you know, Jack was continuously staring at Elsa the whole time and Elsa was just looking down, nervous with Anna teasing her time to time.

"So kids, you might think why we're here for dinner today." Elsa's mother said catching everyone's attention. "We have an important announcement to make." Elsa's father said looking at Elsa and then at Jack.

"It's because.....you two are gonna get married!" Mr. Frost said suddenly causing Jack to spit his drink out choking. "WHAT?!" Jack and Elsa said at the same time looking at each other.

"I'm not gonna get married to her!!" Jack stood up. "Do you think I want to get married to a jerk like you?" Elsa also stood up. "Dad! You know I have a girlfriend! I love her and she loves me!!" Jack said looking at his father.

"Then break up with her." Mr. Frost said sipping water from the glass. "What?! No! I love her so much! You know what I'm leaving!!" Jack rushed to the door and was about to open it, when his mother spoke.

"Do you even know why we want you two to get married? It's because of your grandfather..." Mrs. Frost said sighing. Jack turned around with wide eyes. "G-grandfather?" Jack asked confused about the whole situation.

"Yes, Your Grandfather, it was his last wish for you to get married to Elsa." Mrs. Frost said. "So are you still gonna leave?" Mrs. Frost asked.

Jack had tears in his eyes. 'So this person has a soft side too?' Elsa thought to herself. Jack wiped his tears, sighed and then went back to his seat.

"I'm ready for the marriage." Jack smiled at his parents. "What about you, Elsa?" Elsa's mother asked her. "I...uh..." Elsa was stuttering. She looked at Jack who was narrowing his eyes and nodding, signalling her to agree.

"I am also ready...." Elsa said looking down. "Oh great!" Elsa's mother clapped. Then they started talking about business and stuff which made Elsa bore, so she decided to go upstairs. She told Anna that she was gonna go upstairs.

After 10 mins, Jack suddenly looked around searching for something/someone. He finally asked Elsa's mother, "Umm...aunty, where is Elsa?". It caught Elsa's mother's attention, "Oh...call me 'Mom' and I don't know about El-"

But Anna cut her, "She's upstairs in her room, go upstairs, then left, the 2nd room is hers."  Jack smiled at Anna and went upstairs.

Elsa's POV

I was on my bed using my phone when suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I put the phone aside and went to open the door hoping it to be Anna.

But it just revealed Jack...... smirking....

I made a poker face and looked at Jack. "What do you want?" I asked. "You." He stepped forward. Wait WHAT?! "W-what?!" I started walking backwards. "And I know you want me too." His smirk grew wider.

"No I don't!" Aaand my back hit the wall. Save me. He slammed his hands near me on the wall, trapping me. "You agreed to the marriage, after all, why did you do that?" He leaned in. I can feel my heart doing cartwheels.

"I- b-because...uh... because...forced me!" I managed to speak. "Ok then I'm forcing you, strip now!" His eyes signalling at my clothes. I am blushing like a mad person. "Why would I do that?!" I tried to hide my blush with an angry expression.

"Exactly....I can't just force you to do anything....so you wanted to marry me for another reason an that is.." He said and then STARTED ROUGH KISSING ME?!?????! AKKSKSJWKWAK

He was freaking eating my mouth. He even wanted to enter his tongue but I didn't let him, but he didn't stop he was kissing me like there was no tomorrow and even though I liked him, I was really uncomfortable with it.

But then we heard a scream/squeal. Jack pulled away. We turn towards the direction and saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My mom?!??

What's the worse than can happen?

We rushed to my mom and covered her mouth. "Please don't tell the others, aunty!" Jack pleaded. I uncovered her mouth. "It's 'Mom' to you and besides, no I won't tell anyone." My mom winked at us.

Mom turned around and went downstairs. I sighed and so did Jack. But then I heard my mom yell, "Everyone! You won't believe what I saw upstairs...." I covered my face in embarrassment.

Author's note:

Hehe....I was blushing like a tomato while imagining the kiss

I made an youtube video "What if Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel and Merida were in a k-pop group" if you're interested you can have a look in the media

This chapter was short...hehe....sorry for slow updates

Stay safe~