Chapter 7

Jack's POV

I come out of the shower with only a towel just to tease Elsa. I chuckle quietly, open the door and step outside, smirking but Elsa wasn't there. I look around the room.

Nowhere to be found. As far I know her, she must have went to school alone....oh no she didn't....

But what if she didn't go to school? What if someone kidnapped her? What if she was going to school but someone took her to somewhere else? What if she get into an accident on the way? What if-

Wait.....why do I care?

Do I- NO

Maybe I'm just angry because she didn't listen to me unlike everyone does.

She's gonna pay for this. Wait till I get to school!

I quickly get ready, get my bag and rushed downstairs where I took an apple to eat on the way. I took the car keys,  yeah, I mean I can't take the Limo to school, right?

I lock the house's door, nah, the maids won't be here till we get back from school, I mean you can't really trust people these days, you know?

I hopped onto my car and drove at the higest speed possible just to know that Elsa is saf- I mean to get revenge on that nerd! Yeah! That's what I mean!

3rd Person POV:

Elsa entered the school campus and was greeted by Anna, Merida and Rapunzel. They hug each other. One thing came to Elsa's noticed, Anna's mood lit up when she saw Elsa.

But Elsa also thought, Did Anna tell the girls about the whole Jack issue? I guess no, cause they weren't asking her any stupid questions about Jack.

They were about to enter the school building but then someone tapped on Elsa's shoulder from behind. Elsa turned around, smiling, just to be kind.

But that person pushed Elsa to the ground as soon as she turned around. Toothiana. It was her. Toothiana and her friends started laughing at Elsa.

Merida, Rapunzel and Anna also kneeled down next to Elsa, they saw Elsa's knee bleeding. Rapunzel quickly put a bandage on Elsa's knee. Wow, Punzie is smart. She carries such first aids in he pockets.

"Oh you little piece of...." Rapunzel said angrily. "What the fcuk is wrong with you? Why the fcuk did you do this?!" Merida was even about to throw hands on Toothiana but Elsa stopped her. "Do you want to die? Sluthiana?" Anna said glaring at her.

"Oh how about y'all just shut up? You worthless humans!" Toothiana said looking at her nails. But then suddenly Toothiana started running towards somewhere, more like someone.

Elsa turned her head to that direction. Jack. Toothiana hugged him giggling and then started clinging onto his arm. Jack saw Elsa and smirked. He then kissed Toothiana while looking at Elsa.

Elsa gasped. Her eyes were slowly getting watery. The girls who were trying to help Elsa up, saw the tears in Elsa's eyes. They turned towards the direction and knew what was wrong.

All of them started hugging Elsa. "Don't pay attention to them, Elsa." Rapunzel said patting her back. "He just always have been a playboy. Trust me even that 'Frostiana' or 'Jooth' couple won't last long....Jack will not be marrying her or whatever." Merida said.

They broke the hug. "Well...I know Jack won't be marrying her...." Elsa said playing with her fingers. Merida raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Rapunzel asked, confused.

"You didn't tell them?" Elsa asked looking at Anna. Anna gave Elsa a guilty smile and shook her head. Elsa sighed "I am Jack's fiancée..." Elsa said looking at some other direction.

Rapunzel put a hand on her mouth, gasping. Merida blinked twice not believing. "I'm sorry, I think I heard something else. Can you repeat what you just said?" Merida asked Elsa hoping it not to be true.

"Whatever you heard is true!" Elsa sighed. "And he's still doing that?!" Rapunzel pointed at Jack and Toothiana who were still making out. Elsa nodded sadly. "OH NO HE CAN'T JUST DO THAT!!" Merida's anger had the highest level.

Merida stormed angrily towards Jack and Toothiana. She broke their kiss by pushing them. Oh that girl is very strong. She pushed Jack once more and slapped him. Ouch.

"What was that for?!" Jack asked touching his cheek and glaring at Merida angrily. "For breaking her heart!!" Merida shouted. "Uh....whose exactly?" Jack asked confused. Ofcourse he had many girls after all.

Merida looked at Elsa's direction, so did Jack. A smirk formed on his face and he kissed Tooth once again, Tooth kissed back too. Elsa's felt like the ground below her had disappeared.

Merida couldn't handle it. She broke their kiss once again and pushed Toothiana to the ground. Merida went back to the girls and dragged them to her car which was in the parking lot.

Jack was angry, he shouted, "OH HICCUP WHERE ARE YOU?! COME GET YOUR FANGIRL!!" And you think Merida won't shout back? No you don't, I know. "OH SHUT UP YOU OLD SNOWMAN!!" Merida shouted not looking at Jack or anyone and just focusing on going to the parking lot.

"That's it! We're going to Punzie's house!!" Merida said after they got onto the car. She hasn't started the car yet. "But why mine?!" Rapunzel who was beside Merida on the passenger seat, asked confused.

"Cause I want to." Merida said not so sweetly. "B-but what about school?" Anna asked kinda scared because of Merida's outburst. "One day of bunking won't kill us." Merida said starting the car. None of them spoke another word during the whole ride to Merida, I mean who would want to deal with an angry Merida.

But they did started comforting Elsa who was in the back seat in Anna's embrace. Who wouldn't wish for friends like them, during the whole ride, Anna and Rapunzel just continued to comfort Elsa, and Mer? She was focusing on the road, trying to calm down so she doesn't get them killed.

Some words Elsa heard during the ride were:

"I'm so sorry Elsa...your future husband is a jerk"

"I am sorry I always shipped you two together, I didn't know how actually he was like"

"Don't worry about him."

"You're gonna marry him anyways."

"If he cheats after marriage, Merida will surely kill him....and by kill I think literally."

"Just forget what happened!"

And many more I just can't finish by writing....such good friends...I want such friends- I'll talk about my no real life friends insecurity sometime else.

A/N:

Heheh....

I was about to vomit when Jack was kissing Sluthiana

And I want a friend like them!!!

Urgh!

I don't really have anything to write much, like always....

Ok so stay safe, everyone~