Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

"What competition?" Elsa asked. "A DANCE COMPETITION!! AWESOME, RIGHT?!" Punzie squealed. Jack rolled his eyes. "When?" Elsa asked, curiously. "After 3 days!" Rapunzel answered, smiling.

"That's....cool!" Elsa did love dancing but the problem is hat she's suspicious of the girls, they were smiling a little too much. "But there's one more thing..." Anna said playing with her fingers. Merida rolled her eyes. Something is really up. Elsa thought.

Punzie and Anna exchange a look. "It's a COUPLE DANCE COMPETITION!!" The two girls cheered. "Oh, a couple dance competition? Cool." Elsa said not caring. "But you haven't heard the main news!!" Anna said happily.

"And what is it?" Elsa asked. "It's between the top 3 schools of the town and the teacher has choosen 2 groups, a boy group and a girl group and is thinking of merging the two groups, so that couples would be formed." Anna said  like a chirping bird.

"Okay? So?" Elsa asked, still oblivious. "The 2 groups are our group and Flynn's group!!" Rapunzel squealed, again. "Sounds good, tell the group to-" Elsa spoke but was cut off by Jack. "Hey! Don't call it 'Flynn's group' I'm the leader of the group!" Jack technically whined.

"Okay okay so Jack's group and- WAIT WHAT?!" Elsa was surprised after getting the actual situation happening. Anna and Rapunzel smirked. "The teacher said we have these days as holidays to practice for the compitition, so we need to find a place to practice and we need to form the couples by ourselves and so we have 3 more guests who'll be here at any minute, with out stuff." Rapunzel gave the speech.

After Punzie's lecture, there was a knock on the door. Probably the other members of the dance team. Anna went to the door, happily jumping and opened it. The 3 boys got in with a LOT of stuff with them. They placed the luggages on the living room's floor.

"You guys have 5 members, right?" Elsa asked. "But you have four, so it won't be even, also he's a junior, he should focus on his studies." Hiccup said. "But how come everyone knew about the compitition but me and Elsa..." Jack said.

"Yeah, Merida was right, when she said they would be busy having fun and won't check their phone. The principal sent the message to everyone of us." Flynn said with a teasing face. Jack just rolled his eyes while Elsa blushed remembering what happened between them some time ago.

"Ok, let's get down to business! We need to find a place to practice, now and btw Elsa we'll be staying here till the compitition, if that's fine with you?" Rapunzel said. "Yeah yeah, interrupting us, we're totally fine." Jack said with a sassy voice.

Elsa, who was beside him hit his arm. "It's totally fine, besides we're just busy fighting, and nothing else, r-right?" Elsa said with a nervous smile and turned to Jack who was rolling his eyes.

"And for the practice room, no need to find one, we have a studio type room in this house itself!" Elsa said smiling. "Ooo! That's great!" Anna cheered. "Tell me something you don't have?!" Kristoff said, amazed.

Elsa giggled. "A caring fiancé." Merida said smiling at Jack. "Shut it, red head!" Jack said smiling back. "You two can argue sometime later, for now let's form the c-couples for the compitition?" Elsa said before Jack and Merida burn each other alive.

"Isn't it obvious?" Anna said, going to Kristoff and linking her hand in his, Rapunzel did the same to Flynn. Elsa sighed. She looked at Hiccup, thinking he's not that bad- nope, Merida already stood beside him.