Chapter 12

~On the day of the competition~

3rd Person POV

Everyone is gathering in the bus to go to the place where the competition is gonna be held. Not after long, they reached the competition hall.

Elsa was getting her makeup ready for the competition. After she had her makeup done, she sighed, she was nervous. No one else was in the room except for her.

Then, the door opened, revealing Jack. Elsa was playing with her fingers as she was nervous and didn't even notice Jack. Jack smiled as he thought she was cute when she's nervous.

He sat on a chair next to her. That's when she flinched as she realised he was here. He sat, facing her, so her took her hand and started to caress it. "Hey! Don't worry! Everything will be fine!" Jack said, smiling.

Elsa just nodded,still nervous. "You look beautiful by the way!!" Jack said trying to cheer her up. She just nodded, again. "Hey! I called you beautiful and you didn't even look at me! Aren't I handsome? If the other girls saw me, they would be fangirling and-"

But he was cut by Elsa giggling at his spoilt cute nature. He smiled as he realised he was able to comfort her. "We should go...I think." Jack said staring at her.

"Let's go then!" Elsa said, trying her best to calm down.

~After the performance~

All the groups that performed had their own dorms, the BIG8 too. After the performance, everyone collapsed onto the living room's floor, couch, carpet etc.

The performance was perfect, everyone loved it. But the results will be declared later. Elsa was satisfied with the performance.

They were just relaxing until the door bell rang. Everyone groans. "Go open it, red head." Jack says, sounding annoyed. "And why should I listen to you grandpa?," Merida smiled, not in a good way.

"Don't start arguing again, I'll get it." Elsa said getting up. She opened the door and was left shook, because, it was....

Toothiana?!

"W-what are you doing here Toothiana?" Elsa asked, confused. As soon as the others heard Tooth's name, everyone got up and stood near Elsa.

"Oh everyone is here?" Toothiana....smiled?!.

"Have you lost your way to your dorm?" Merida asked, not in a good tone. Yeah, cause the dorms of every performer is in the same boundary. Tooth slowly shook her head, smiling.

"I'm here to apologise." Tooth said leaving all of them shook. I MEAN TOOTHIANA IS APOLOGIZING?! "I think you should come in, it's chilly outside." Elsa said gesturing her to get into the dorm.

Tooth got in. Everyone sat on the couch. Tooth sat beside Elsa. Toothiana sighed. "I'm sorry Elsa, I really am. I know what I did was probably unforgivable, sorry for bullying you and telling you all those nasty things. But I-" Elsa suddenly spoke.

"Come on! It's totally fine! I mean I think you changed and so..." Elsa said as she hugged Tooth. Both of them broke the hug, smiling at each other. "But how and why did you change so suddenly?" Rapunzel asked, not convinced at her words.

Toothiana blushed. "It's...uh... there's someone I met on the day when Jack broke up with me. I was zoning out in a café until he approached me and that's where I realised that Jack was just an attraction but he is more than that. And he changed me, and actually made me feel guilty of bullying you. I think it's true that loves changes you. He made me feel special." Toothiana said, continuously blushing.

"Too cheesy." Merida rolled her eyes. "Sucks to be as single as you." Jack winked at Merida earning another rolled eyes from Merida and a glare from Elsa .

"Who is it? By the way?" Rapunzel asked. Toothiana said, smiling, "Aster." "Oh! That giant kangaroo?" Jack said. Tooth nodded.

"So...are we good now?" Tooth asked Elsa. "Yes! And you're now a good friend of ours!!" Elsa smiled. "Wait- so there are now nine members and all of us can dance.....so let's cover TWICE's songs sometime!" Jack said but was ignored by the others.

After a while, Toothiana left and everyone went to their rooms to sleep.

Or not?

Author's note:

Hey! Long time no see!

So as it's Sunday, I'm posting and you'll have to wait for the next Sunday for the next upload, you know schools suck..

So yeah, I'm quite happy these days cause my bestfriend and her 'friend' are more than friends now!!

They're bestfriends!

Hehe... what's next? *Smirks*

Ok so bye bye and take care lovely people~