25

Author's P.O.V

     The trainees clapped their hands for Taki who was still in shock. "Kamsahamnida!" Taki said bowing down. "Now for the female trainees' results" Sungdeuk said. The trainees nodded. "The trainee who ranked 3rd is... Chaerin!" Yoonjung said.

     The trainees clapped their hands and Chaerin bowed down. "Now, the trainee who ranked second is... Kyulkyung!" Sungdeuk said as the trainees clapped. Kyulkyung bowed down and smiled. "And now the trainee who ranked first is... Xinyi!" Yoonjung said.

     "Kamsahamnida!" Xinyi said bowing down. "Wah, this two are really cute when they're not dancing, but then when they dance, wah they're so good" Yoonjung said to Taki and Xinyi. Then bowed down and thanked her.

     "Well that's all for the mini mission, Kamsahamnida!" Yoonjung said bowing down to the trainees. "Yeah, you all did great hwaiting!" Sungdeuk said. "We'll go now hwaiting!" Yoonjung said waving bye as they walk towards the gate.

     "Kamsahamnida!" The trainees said bowing down. "Hwaiting!" Yoonjung and Sungdeuk said waving bye. The trainees then waved bye. When the gate turned around Chengxiao hugged Xinyi and Kyulkyung.

     "Wah, congratulations to you guys!" Chengxiao said. "Gumawo~!" Kyulkyung and Xinyi said hugging her back. Then they all went upstairs excitedly to see BTS' gift for them. "Woah!!!" The trainees said shocked.

     "Woah autographs!!!" Daniel said pointing to the board. The trainee who were still on the stairs quickly went up. They all stared at the signatures happily. "Oh, gifts!" Xinyi said pointing to the gifts.

     "Woah are they really for us?" Jungwon asked. The trainees looked really happy and shocked. Then the screen flashed again. It was BTS. The trainees quickly adverted their attention to the screen.

     "Hey guys, it us again" Jin said. "Did you get the gifts?" He asked. "To congratulate you all for making it to part 2, we prepared them" Jin continued. "We got this gifts for all 24 of you so don't be greedy and grab one each" Suga said as the trainees giggled.

     "We have another gift for you! We heard that I-landers had many concerns so we'd like to help solve some of them."  RM said. "Let's see what their concerns are" Jungkook said. Earlier the I-landers wrote down their concerns.

     BTS then read their concerns and gave them advice. "Next is Txt's dongsaeng, Xinyi!" Jimin said. Xinyi smiled. "Wah, Xinyi's really good at dancing. Let's see her concern" Jungkook said. "Xinyi's concern is, I'm afraid that I might not be enough to debut" Jin said.

     "Oh, she not that confident that she would be able to debut" Jimin said. "Actually I envy Xinyi because she's so young yet she's really good at dancing. You're doing great don't worry!" Suga said. "The first thing you should do is trust yourself" J-hope said.

     "As long as you did your best and you had fun that's fine!" Jin said with a thumbs up. "You guys should gain more confidence since when you debut you might have more antis which are quite normal" RM said.

     " If they don't like you it doesn't matter. There's a lot of people there for you so why concentrate on those who doesn't like you right?" Jungkook said. "You're doing great Xinyi" Jin said with a thumbs up.

     "Kamsahamnida" Xinyi said with a smile. Then they continued to the other concerns of the trainees. When they finished reading the concerns they bid goodbye and the trainees went to the gifts.

     They got one gifts each and opened them. Xinyi opened her gift and got a RJ stuff toy with Jin's signature in it. "Ahh RJ!!!!" Xinyi said while hugging the RJ stuff toy. Then she read the letter written in it.

"I hope you rest well with this stuff toy!! Always be happy and you can do it! Hwaiting!! "

– from World wide handsome ♡

     "Wahh, world wide handsome sunbaenim" Xinyi said giggling at Jin's cute letter. Then the I-landers noticed that the rooms changed as well Then they went to the room with rank 1, 2, and 3. "This must be for the boys" The girls said.

     "Let's check the other room unnie" Xinyi said to Chaeyeon who was holding Xinyi's hand. "Okay, let's gooo" Chaeyeon said as they walk to the other room that has 1,2,3 in it. "Wahh, it's just like the other room but in different color" Xinyi said.

     "Wahhh, it has everything!!" Chaeyeon said amused. "It's your room" Chaeyeon added. Xinyi looked at her confused. "Your rank 1" Chaeyeon reminded her. "oh right" Xinyi said making Chaeyeon burst out laughing.

     "Wah look at the bed" Xinyi said. "Wah, let me sleep beside you" Chaeyeon said giggling. "Sure why not" Xinyi said giggling then the other girls entered amazed. After checking out the new things then changed back to their clothes.

     Chaeyeon was in Xinyi, Chengxiao and Yuna's bedroom. She was laying down beside Xinyi while Kyulkyung was beside Chengxiao while Yeji and Chaerin were with Yuna in her bed. "K oppa seems quite disappointed" Xinyi said.

     "Right, maybe he wasn't expecting the rankings" Yuna answered. "I would be quite disappointed as well, but let's do our best" Kyulkyung said. Xinyi sat up and said "Unnies I'll just go to the pantry". Her unnies nodded and she went out.

     When she arrived at the pantry Jungwon was there alone. "Annyeong Wonnie-ssi!" Xinyi said as she entered the pantry. "Oh, Annyeong Xinyi" Jungwon said with a small smile. "Gwenchana?" Xinyi said as she look at Jungwon worriedly.

     "I dunno, maybe I was kinda disappointed with my ranking" Jungwon said sadly. "Gwenchana, you did well" Xinyi said patting Jungwon's back. Then they got their food and sat down at the table nearby.

     "I don't know how to explain it but, I'm just quite disappointed" Jungwon said. "That's fine I understand you. K appa  seems disappointed as well" Xinyi said. "Yeah I noticed too" Jungwon said. "I'm sure you'll get a higher ranking soon so cheer up!" Xinyi said comforting him.

     Jungwon just nodded and continued eating. When Xinyi was done she looked at Jungwon who was stress eating. "Wah, you're like Soobin oppa. Stress eating when your sad" Xinyi said giggling. Jungwon giggled and said "Really? Soobin hyung stress eats?".  Xinyi nodded and giggled.

 -TO BE CONTINUED-

Note: Happy new year!! Let's hope 2021 is better than 2020!!! EJ, Kyungmin, Taki, K and Nicholas are debuting waaaa!!!! K and his lil bro Taki are debuting soon!!! I hope you all are safe and healthy!! Don't forget to vote😗✌