meet starlight

In the party at the gym full with chs and crystal prep academy students just enjoyed the party.

Frosty: "wow this party look great."

Melon mint: "yeah, especially that baby girl is cute In rainbow haired girl arms."

Frosty turn around to see rainbow quartz in rainbow dash arms to giggle at rainbow dash and rarity then says, "it's cute. Maybe she's her little cousin to visit from out of town."

Melon: "good point."

Crystal: "totally."

Frosty: "I'll be back guys. I get some treats at dessert section."

Crystal: "of course girl."

She towards the dessert section to see all of the sugar treats on the table with her tongue sticking out and she said, "this treats is pretty delicious and tasty."

"You said it sister."

She turn to see a female chs student with warm smile on her face and got a red strange creature on right shoulder then she said, "hi, I'm starlight Quinn."

Frosty: "I'm frosty orange at your service."

Starlight: "Nice to meet you frosty."

Frosty: "you too and who's that little guy with you."

Starlight: "this is toots."

Toots: "honk honk honk."

Frosty: "what's up little dude."

She petted on the head really gently to see toots really like to amaze starlight and said, "I think toots like you frosty."

Frosty with warm smile on her face, "that's cool beside all the animals like me to feed them with their foods to volunteer at the zoo in every Saturday including help them."

Starlight: "That's sweet for you to help the poor animals."

Frosty: "thanks, you wanna come to the zoo to help me food and clean the animals on next Saturday."

Starlight: "of course."

Then suddenly captain black show up at the table with them with pride smile on his face and said, "you three enjoying the party."

Starlight: "yes captain black."

Toots: "honk."

Frosty: "yup."

Captain black: "good."

He went back to the stage with the principals, dean cadence, uncle, jackie, tohru, and two section 13 agents.

Frosty: "who's that guy?"

Starlight: "it's augustus black from out of town to watch the friendship games too."

Frosty: "cool but why you called him captain?"

Starlight take frosty with one hand towards to the parking lot without everyone been noticed and look at frosty with stern look on her face, "because you see. He is the head of section 13 and leader of an elite special forces organization and I'm section 13 secret agent."

Frosty eyes went wide and jaw dropped on the floor to shock starlight is secret agent and said, "you're secret agent?"

Starlight: "yup."

Frosty: "but how you become secret agent?"

She about answer frosty orange question then suddenly 13 shadowkhans come out from the ground to shocked frosty orange.

Frosty: "what the heck?"

Starlight: "shadowkhans."

Frosty: "shadow what?!?"

Starlight: "toots, get rainbow and rarity Dash's at the gym now."

Toots: "honk."

He jumped off from the shoulder to the floor started running towards the door to the gym to get mrs and mrs. Dash.

[New spinoff series is out for new years eve]