the confession

They already arrived at frosty orange house and parked in the driveway. Frosty unbuckle herself and turn right at starlight who's in the driver side then she said, "thanks for the ride, starlight." And starlight begin with warm smile on her face, "no problem at all, frosty."

Frosty: "maybe someday, you give me private kung fu lesson at your place "

Starlight: "of course."

They moved their heads closer with their eyes closed and begin kiss in the lips for one minute and they separate each other with their eyes open to look each other.

Frosty: "after friendship games over, you and me go to san Francisco as our 1st romantic gateway vacation."

Starlight: "totally, babe."

She give starlight a quick kiss on left cheek than get out the car and closed the door behind her. She turned around at starlight inside her car to give her lovely wink. She walked at the path towards her front porch to open the open to enter the house and closed behind her.

Starlight: "(thought) going to san Francisco with beautiful and hottest girl i just met at the party as our 1st romantic gateway vacation. This is my best day ever."

She started the car then put brake into drive setting and she drive off from the driveway to the street towards sweet shop cafe with her friends for hanging out bit.

[New chapter is out for this story]