meet the talismans

Next day at canterlot high school for the friendship games between with wondercolts and shadowbolts. They're already at the main lobby with all of students for the 1st event and suddenly bonkers show up next to frosty orange with small blue box under his left shoulder.

Bonkers: "psst, frosty, I got talismans inside the box from the vault."

Starlight: "radical."

Frosty: "awesome, let's see them inside empty classroom."

The trio turn around walk away from the crowd towards the corridor to empty classroom with principal cinch raised her brow up to see her student walked out from the crowd with chs student and cartoon bobcat.

They arrived at empty classroom, bonkers put the small blue box on the table to open up to reveal 12 talismans to amaze frosty orange.

Frosty: "wow this 12 magical talismans, you been talking about guys."

Both: "yup."

Starlight and bonkers grab the talismans inside the box to put it on the desk correctly and starlight said, "first talisman is rooster talisman. It has of power of levitation to fly around or levitate people."

Frosty: "wow kinda cool."

Bonkers grab ox talisman from the table to his right hand and said, "this right here it's ox talisman that gain super strength." And he grab closet with one hand to lift up in the air to amaze frosty orange and lift closet down and put it back on the table with the others.

Starlight: "these two are snake and rabbit talismans that gain invisibility and super speed."

Frosty: "awesome powers."

Starlight: "up next is sheep, dragon, rat talismans."

Frosty: "what they do, babe?"

Starlight: "sheep talismans gains astral protection powers. Like astral bodies can pass through walls and enter a person dreams."

Frosty: "whoa."

Starlight: "dragon talismans power of combustion that can shoot fire blast and rat talismans power of animation that make objects come alive."

Frosty: "wow."

Bonkers: "last five are monkey, dog, pig, horse, and tiger talismans."

Frosty: "what let me guess, they gain powers of healing, shapeshifting, immortalilty, heat vision, and balance."

Bonkers was shocked and surprised from frosty answer was correct and starlight said, "not bad at all, babe."

Frosty: "that's why this shendu character want his talismans back."

Starlight: "yeah, right before the j-team defeat them and got talismans back."

Frosty: "awesome."

Starlight: "I got something for you, frosty."

She got confused look on her face and said, "really like what?"

Starlight pull out blue badge from her skirt pocket to handed to frosty and she opened up the badge to reveal a license with picture of her and got section 13 logo on top of it. Then she looked up at her girlfriend and bonkers.

Frosty: "that's mean I'm section 13 secret agent."

Starlight: "yup, welcome to section 13, frosty orange."

She give her girlfriend hug with their breasts press together and got tears pouring down on the cheeks from her eyes with warm smile on her face.

Frosty: "this is my best day ever to become secret agent with you, starly."

Starlight: "me too, my love."

They begin to kiss on the lips for 2 minutes while being watched by butch, droopy, and Gilda at cracked of the door with warm smile on their faces.

Droopy: "good for her to become secret agent."

Gilda: "you said it little dude."

Butch: "me too."

[New chapter is out for this story]