travel to san Francisco

On Saturday at 10:00 am after the friendship games over with principal celestia decided to declare all winners from both worlds. The love birds travel on the road towards san Francisco and be there at 3:00 pm

Frosty wears purple midriff shirt to expose her belly, daisy duke shorts, and short socks inside of sneakers. Two different type earrings piercing on left ear.

Starlight wears red jersey shirt, camo shorts, and flip flops. Her hair is straight down and pair of shades on her eyes.

Frosty: "our romantic gateway at san Francisco going to be best vacation ever, babe."

Starlight: "you know it honey. I already booked vip hotel room at san Francisco hotel plaza yesterday. We got awesome living room and kitchen including indoor hot tub front of Best view of the city."

Frosty: "that's awesome boo, beside you going to see me in my sexy light blue two piece bikini tonight."

Starlight face become red like a tomato with sly grin and says, "aww yeah." They traveling on the road towards san Francisco and meanwhile at dark hand hide in Jackie chan universe with shendu need a plan for spying starlight and her girlfriend on their vacation and he got a idea inside of his head.

Shendu: "fuzzy, cree."

Both of them enter their boss office and cree said, "you need something boss?" And shendu said, "yes, you two go to san Francisco to spy on starlight and her girlfriend on their romantic gateway from their universe without getting caught."

Fuzzy: "no problem boss. Woo-hoo!"

Cree: "you got it."

[New chapter is out for this story]