hang out with the bears

Starlight and frosty hang out with three bears at the table and eating pizza as grizz said of pride, "frosty orange. You become secret agent 13 since yesterday at canterlot high school."

Frosty: "yup, I'm very excited about my first mission any time soon about shendu releasing his siblings with a pan'ku box."

Panda become confused and said, "what's a pan'ku box. Girls?" Starlight said to panda with stern look, "pan'ku box is ancient artifact forged with good chi magic by the eight immortals the legendary heroes of ancient China that's sealed 8 demon inside and toward in the netherworld. We're send 3 demons back to netherworld with good chi."

Panda: "geeze."

Grizz: "whoa, that's scary stuff."

Ice bear: "ice bear agreed."

Starlight: "only got 4 demon doors are left with the help from princess twilight and her friends from another world called equestria."

Grizz: "equestria?"

Starlight: "an magical world with ponies and other creatures. Beside sunset shimmer come from equestria but she stay here because she skipped her former teacher lesson. She saved us from the Dazzlings spell at battle of the bands final."

Panda: "that's cool."

Frosty: "she and derpy studying green chi with tohru and uncle chan to become chi wizard."

Grizz: "really."

Frosty: "yup."

Panda got a idea and said, "let's take a group selfie." His brothers and two lovely couple love that idea so they walked behind panda while pull out his phone to put on camera in front of them then panda said, "say cheese."

All: "cheese."

He snapped the picture and looked at the picture of them with warm smiles and frosty orange said, "wow, that's a great picture guys." Grizz agreed with frosty and panda said, "what's your cell phone numbers to send the picture."

Both: "sure panda."

[new chapter is out]