orange in the room

Love birds arrived at their hotel room from 15th floor and carry their suitcases in hands.

Frosty: "I'm very excited about it, honey."

Starlight smile proudly use her room key to unlock the door and grab the handle to open the door really wide. She turned on the light switched as they entered the hotel room to be huge has living room, kitchen, laundry room, hot tub sitting there right next to beautiful view of the city.

Frosty: "it's beautiful."

Starlight: "you said it, sweetie. Let check it our master bedroom then."

Frosty: "of course babe."

They went to their master bedroom to reveal queen size bed, huge HD TV on the wall, drawers, two nightstands both side of bed, and own their bathroom.

Frosty: "ah starly, our bedroom look perfect."

Starlight: "you said it hot stuff."

They then place their stuffs in the corner to due unpacking later and taking their shoes off too and hop on the bed.

Frosty: "this romantic gateway vacation going to be great with you, starlight."

Starlight: "you know it, frosty."

Frosty climb up on top of her with bedroom eyes and lovely smile. She take off her shirt reveal red lacy bra as her dd-cup breast jiggle that make starlight very happy and watch her girlfriend unhooked her bra off to let breasts bounce freely.

Frosty: "oh, I produced milk since last year."

Starlight: "aww yeah. Let's due video chat with your friends after this."

Frosty: "of course babe."

She due stand in all fours with breasts above starlight face and she latch on the nipple Begin sucking and using one to grope on left breast doing groping to hear the moan of pleasure from frosty who is enjoying it getting milk like a cow and getting pleasure by her girlfriend for first time

Frosty: "agh, kept going babe."

She felt something wet inside of her daisy duke shorts and she begins to moan really loud inside of soundproof master bedroom with her head back got tongue stick out from her mouth and got a thought inside of her head "this is b-b-best day in my day ever."

Frosty: "i....(Huff) love you..ugh.. Baby."

She getting feel something inside of her breasts and warn her girlfriend, "I'm gonna cum very soon, starly." Starlight latch off the nipple and begin groping them really hard to hear moan of pleasure really loud from frosty orange.

Frosty: "I'M CUMMINGS!?!"

She screaming as spray milk on both nipple everywhere like running out of control fire hose in 1 minutes and stop. She lay down on top of starlight with heavy breathing and sweats on forehead.

Starlight: "let's rest for a minute and unpacking our clothes."

Frosty: "o-o-okay sounds good to me. After that let's call room service for dinner."

Starlight: "sounds good babe."

They closed their eyes to a nap for minutes and starlight feels milk drip on her shirt from frosty nipples but she don't mind at all.

[New chapter is out for this story]